Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bullied

I'm so sorry, people for not posting any post in my blog for a long time already. I've been really busy lately. Well, actuall I'm not so busy. It's just that I'm too lazy to write something in here.

Anyways, last week was a very exciting week [maybe]. I've been bullied by my friends here especially by Naqiah. She's like the queen of evil. Everytime I make a lame joke she'll say, "Save it, Danial" in her usuall GEDIK slang. It's very offencive in a certain way. It kinda make you feel like you're turned down completely in the most humaliating way. Now, Noemi, Yugen, Rasyid and even Syakir had been bullying me.They picked on me at every single stuff. From the way I talk to the way I speak. Haiyo~

Luckily I'm not the emotional type. Seriously, I don't mind them picking on me. Cuz they don't really mean it. It was more of a fun stuff. It tightens our ribatat [family-like friendship bond].

What else should I crap about here?

Hmm...

Studies??

I'm doing good in my studies. I can still catch up with what the lecturers are delivering to me.

On Friday I'm suppose to go out to KLCC to watch Transformers with the ribatat group but we canceled the plan cuz some of us couldn't make it.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. something new! haha :D

    danial kene buli? ish3 sungguh xleh di caya ;)

    haha

    ReplyDelete