Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fun

It's a very long day today. It was a very enjoying day. This moring we had futher maths and Ms Loh only gave us one question as homework. It's really rare for her to give us very little homework. Usually we'll be spending a couple of hours at night finishing her homework. But today, we felt the sense of freedom. Then we had chemistry. Mr George, being a pro lecturer gave us a thousand and one useful notes. I enjoyed today's classes.

After that, my dad took me and my friends to the Kelana Jaya Mosque for Friday prayers. We had lunch outside the mosque where Rasyid heard a stupid joke told by a man sitting besides him to a friend which sounded like this: "Sekarang ni orang dah tak takut H1N1. Orang takut B1Ni (BINI)". What a funny joke [LOL]. I even met Uncle Shamshir (Syafiq's dad) there.

That evening, we went back to KDU for the dance practice. We were a little late since Yugen told us that practice starts at 5.30pm but actually it's at 5.00pm. And due to the stupid 'no-cab' traouble, we arrived at 5.40. Luckily Brandon (dance coach) is not mad at us.

After practice, we went to Tropicana. Me, Rasyid, Syakir, William, Intan, Noemi and Naqiah. Hidayat aka Yat, a JPA scholar tagged along too. To bad Nazmi and Hasif couldn't come along. We ate dinner at Kopitiam there. The Nasi Goreng Daging tasted awful. I waited for 20 minutes for it just to find out that it tasted awful. It's tasteless. Eww...

Then, we watched Transformers: Revenge of The Fallen. Finally, I am able to watch it. Our movie started at 9.00pm and ended at 11.20pm. The movie was good. A lot of action scenes. And Megan Fox is super hawt.

After the movie, we went back home. we had to walk for like 10 minutes before being able to stop a cab. So, the girls went in first. One guy is appointed to go along with them. I asked William to go but he refuses and asked me to go instead. Syakir even gave me a short motivational speech which sounded like this: "Aku amanahkan ko jaga dorang 3 ni. Protect dorang. Jangan biar apa-apa berlaku kat dorang". Poyo je [LOL].

It was a very enjoyable night. None of us (except for Hasif) went back home today. Although practice tomorrow is cancled, we decided to spend a Friday night at Sterling. Yat slept at Yugen's room that night. He's too lazy too go back to Pelangi Utama since it's already late. So, we offered him to overnight at Sterling.

Hmm....

What else should I crap about??

Owh yea..!

I have one more thing to say:

I LOVE RIBATAT..!


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment