Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Change...

Hey guys.

I know I haven't been blogging for almost half a year. The last post was on July 10th. At first I planned to blog everyday at college. But I was kinda busy sometimes. So after a week of not blogging, I lost my passion in blogging and stopped. However, thanks to Syahir, Ehsan and Hafiy who had successfully cajoled me to blog once again, here I am blogging for the first time after 5 months.

Anyways, I don't think I'll be blogging everyday like last time. The reason for this is because I don't really have much free time here and it'll be boring if I blog about my everyday life. But, I'll blog everytime I have an interesting story to tell in my life. And for the past 5 months in KDU, it was a blast. I met wonderful friends there. And they've been lighting up my life in KDU. I'll try and post a special post about them one day.

Since I won't blog everyday anymore, and since my blog will be about a new chapter of my life, I've decided to change the title of my blog. I don't think 'Story of The Day' would be appropriate anymore. I'll change it to 'Life'. Simple, aite? But very meaningful.

OK, people. That's all for this time. I'll post a story about the rudeness of us Malaysian in my next post. I'm really pissed of with this impudent security lady in One Utama the other day. Wanna know what happened? Just wait for my next post.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

4 comments:

  1. ah, i cant wait for the next post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Who's the lucky security lady? She'll be famous, people will read about her here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. dah lama tak baca your blog.
    anyway, the security lady has no heart and brain. enough said.
    : )

    ReplyDelete