Thursday, June 4, 2009

AB+

I went to KLCC Medical Center again today to collect my medical check-up report. Everything was fine. And I finally knew that my blood type is AB+. Yes people, I'm a universal acceptor. So, if I loose a lot of blood, I wouldn't be worried cuz the doctor won't be having any trouble finding the suitable blood for me since I can accept A, B, AB or O blood. Lucky me.

After that, me, my dad and my bro went to Milano for lunch. Then, w
e went to a new sport shop in KLCC called the stadium. That store is really huge. Banyak benda dalam tu. Best giler. I window shopped some shoes and bought a grip tape for my tennis racket. My old grip tape had been warned out.

I planned to play basketball that evening but there was a traffic jam. So, we reached home at 6.45pm. Too late for basketball.

When I got home, I fixed the grip tape to my racket and this is how it looked like. TADAA...

Yup, brand PRINCE. The same racket brand that Maria Sharapova uses. Amik ko Syahir. Ko pakai WILSON. Gay dgn Federer. Aku PRINCE. Gang ngan Sharapove.

At first I wanted to snap my picture holding the racket but I was wearing my boxers. So, tangkap gambar racket je la.

BTW, I have a total of 4 tennis rackets at home. 3 adults' and 1 kids' racket. My uncle loves tennis. So, when he was studying in Oxford Brooks, England a few years ago, he bought these rackets for me and my family cuz he really wanted us to play tennis with him. Baik punya uncle. His name is Azman. I call him Pok Me (Pak Man in Kelantanese slang). So, all these rackets are more than 10 years old but barely used. Sbb tu la nmpk mcm baru.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. your racket looks very girly..
    no offense, but i think it suits ur personality

    ReplyDelete
  2. to anonymous: it looks girly???then you must have a very bad knowledge in tennis...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha!! aku rse cam stuju plak dgn anonymous. hahaha!!! tgk ah ko main cane nanti.

    ReplyDelete