Friday, June 12, 2009

Taylor Swift

Hey guys. It's 4.00am and I'm still awake. I don't feel sleepy. I thought of doing some workout in my room but decided not too cuz I'm too lazy to sweat myself and having to take a bath. So, I decided to search some Taylor Swift's songs on Youtube as recommended by my sis.

Seriously, I like most of her songs. Her music gender suits my
soul. Soul, blues, R&B. Musics that creates the soothing and calm feelings. I'm currently addicted to her song titled 'You're not sorry'. That song is really good. Credits to my sis for recommending that song to me. Thank you, Kakak [I call her Kakak although she's younger than me]. XOXO.

You guys should try listening to that song too. I think this song c
ould somehow cure girls who are in depression due to some boyfriend problem.

FYI, I'm not into heavy metal and rock musics. I feel chaotic when I listen to those types of songs. Well, there are a few rock songs which are nice. But very few. Most of them just don't suit me.

Anyways, another thing that I like about Taylor Swift is her cha
racter. She's very decent, honest and polite. That attitude of hers makes her adorable. And I also think that she's pretty. She has a very beautiful pair of eyes. Honestly, I would melt like an ice-cream dropped in the hot Sun if she looks at me straight in the eye.

I'm melting....

And I also like her hair. It's so curly and blond and gorgeous tha
t it reminds me of Mee Maggie [LOL]. Her curl is very natural which makes it beautiful. It really suits her elegant look.

I don't know about you guys, but I think she looks a bit like Scarlet Johansson. Don't you think so?

Joe Jonas, why are you so stupid breaking up with her? Can't you see that she's such a nice girl?
YOU DUMB ASS..!

Yawn..!

I'm getting sleepy. I should seriously go to bed aite now. NBA is gonna be aired at 8.00am. I hope I won't go back to sleep after Subuh. I don't wanna miss the game.

I'll write again tomorrow, Insyaallah.


BTW, here's some lovely pics of Taylor Swift.


-Comment Replies-

To Baya: Thanks, Baya. I pon rasa pelik bila baca balik my previous post. Tetiba je happy. But seriously seksa nak tunggu lg for that iPhone.

To Sara: Yup, i know about that jambu stuff. But apa kisah jambu pon. Yang penting masih manly. U're studying in Dublin? Cool..! GAAH..! I'm so jealous that u're actually using an iPhone.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: