Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quick one

Okay, this is gonna be a quick one.

Hi, people..!
Sorry for making you guys worried [as if you guys are worried about me] since I haven't blogged for a while. Don't worry, I'm still alive. I enrolled in KDU since last Saturday. This week is orientation week. It was cool. I also met new friends. They're Rasyid, Shakir, Hasif, Nazmi, William, Yugen, Noemi, Amira, Naqiah and Intan [Names are put in random orders. So Naqiah, jangan la terasa cuz ur name 2nd last].

Dude, I can't blog properly. My friends wanted to go home already. I'm in the computer lab btw.

Okay, bye.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. Haha so sad, no comments yet for this post. It's ok, I'll be the first!

    Hi =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=related&v=LZ2j66ARJTs&ytsession=obrQ5x7BVhGvK5G9B1iDAEe8ei9lD21AptR_-Tq-ByhRGq5Vlfb5Gy9EzCGX2EZyYGSl-ESa8BMLKGLYCA8jixQq3wRIS9VMEsJ7J4loniTsE9fdqW0ptz2H9p5Ucwe8Da08mdpzNDjUrflkHYWg9YOq7a7AsWvI1AdEmYvPAoULPnFS8_iaWRLdYXB0VAgjIrnCGZEy6mo9HgfmNFN4vixvfqbLI2EKTRCQNYAc2BktdV2BjysrgHWcw-Xq6YQWvk2ORZngg4A

    ReplyDelete