Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Long time no blogging

Ssup people?

Sorry for not blogging for 4 days already. My life have
been SO boring that I have nothing to blog about at all. My parents decided not to go anywhere for this holiday. So, I have nothing interesting to write about like my holiday trip or something for instance. All I did for the past 4 days was sit at home, watch TV, went online, go to basketball, did a lot of workout and eat. That's all. Nothing else. Boring aite? BTW, a friend of mine went to U.S.A. for vacation. She's still in U.S. aite now. If you guys wanna read about some holiday vacation go check hers out. Her stories are interesting. Try check it out.

najihahakim.blogspot.com

Anyways, I'll be enrolling in KDU College this 13th of June for my A-level. And I'll be staying at Sterling Condo. The condo is so cool, people. It has swimming pool, tennis court, sauna, gym, game room and badminton court. They also provide you with free WiFi. And, they also provide you with beds, cabinet, a 29" TV, tables, chairs, water heater, a washing machine and a fridge. I wonder if they'll provide Astro as well. Anyways, OMG..! I'm sure I'll love my college life. Thank you, Petronas for giving me such a wonderful scholarship. I promise I'll be loyal to Petronas by filling up my cars at Petronas gas station most of the time.
For more info about the condo, click HERE.

In the excitements, I have to keep on reminding my self that I'm here to study. Not to have fun. I'm here to do A-level and score straight A's so that I can study in a good university at Canada or U.S.A. Aite, people?

And I just found out today in Yahoo News that Adam Lambert the American Idol runner up is actually a gay. He made a statement in a press conference for a magazine that he's gay. I can't remember the name of the mag. But what do I care
even if he's gay. It's his right to be gay or nor. What important is that he has a very big talent.

Owh yeah! One more thing. I also found out that quite a few of my friends went to the cinema watched Hannah Montana The Movie. So, it's not a weird thing at all for me to watch the movie.

Hmm...

What else should I talk about here?

Owh yeah! A pair of my basketball shoe seems to be worn out already. Based on my estimation, they can last for like 3 more months. After that, I'll have to get a new one. Or should I just wear the other one that I have? FYI, I have 2 pairs of basketball shoes.

1. Training shoe 2. Competition shoe

So, if I use my competition shoe as my training shoe, th
en I won't have any more competition shoe. ARGH..! Pening kepala fikir benda-benda bodoh ni.

I'm so bored aite now. So, I decided to post a picture of my basketball shoes.

Competition Shoes
Training Shoes

-Comment Replies-


To Fanah: Hahaha. Stalk sikit je. Bukannya I ikut dia sampai balik rumah pon. Why u xske Miley? Dia best la.

To Anonymous (baik): Susah ke nak jumpa laki suka HM? Kat my place ramai je guys yg minat. BTW, who are you? Anyone I knew perhaps?

To Anonymous (jahat): I suck? What bout you? I don't see you being better than me. Who the hell are you, dude?

To Ehsan: Thx. Sempat lagi ko kutuk Darus. HAHAHA..!


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment