Thursday, June 11, 2009

My hope had been crushed ;(

I'm kinda pissed off aite now. Just yesterday, I'm so happy cuz my dad's friend who happens to go to Canada texted him saying that the iPhone 3G 16gb price us only 299 Canadian Dollar. I was so happy cuz it's so DAMN cheap. Even if convert it to Malaysian Ringgit it would cost less than a thousand.

Yes..!
Finally, me dream to actually own an iPhone 3G will be fulfilled.

However, my dream was crushed. Here's what happened. My dad got home from his office this evening. After that, we went out for dinner. While we're in the car, he said so
mething that completely crushed my hope and dream.

"Abang, kawan Papa kata yang iPhone harga $299 tu kalau kita beli dengan line sekali. Kalau beli phone je it would cost $799".
Poof..!
There you go. Berkecai impian aku.
Cuz $799 when converted into Malaysian Ringgit it would b
e around RM2400.

DAMN EXPENSIVE..!

Even in Malaysia I could buy from a non-Maxis dealer for just RM2200.
I thought that it would be much much cheaper there cuz I saw this article saying that iPhone price without line would be 399USD. I'm not sure if this is true or not. But I n
ever expect it to be 799 Canadian Dollar.

DAMN..!

Maybe I should just buy the RM2200 iPhone in Malaysia. It's not that I can't afford to buy one. It's just that I wanna be patient and find the cheapest available iPhone so that I won't waste my money. I'm not so damn rich that RM1000 and RM2000 doesn't seems to have any difference to me.
That's a big difference..!


Wait a minute. What's this?


The new iPhone 3G S. What's with the S?
OMG..! Apple is gonna release the new iPhone 3G S starting this 19th of June. It's so cool. It has a lot of new features such as 3.0 mega pixel camera, video cam, voice recording, photo edit and a lot more. It also comes with even bigger memory. 16gb and 32gb. And the best thing i
s that it comes in white.
COOL..!


[I was browsing the Apple website while writing this blog. That's why my mood changed all of a sudden.]

Maybe ada hikmah why I didn't get to buy the iPhone yet. Cuz the
iPhone 3G S is coming out soon. July 19th to be precise.
Okay, now I have a new target which is to buy a white colour iPh
one 3G S.

Why white instead of black?
Cuz white is definitely cooler than black. Seriously people, I just don't understand why so many people like to have something in the colour black. I know that black symb
olises power and that colour have the psychological ability to actually make the viewer feel superior upon looking at it. But it's boring to have a black phone, black car and always wearing black. I like to wear white. Quite a few of my friends and family members said I look good in white and I feel the same too.

Well, of course if I wanna be seen as a respected and powerful
person I will be wearing black. For example if I am attending a formal occasion filled with famous people, I would wear a black suit. But in my casual everyday life, I like to wear white.

Besides, I have dark skin. If I wear all black, nobody could see me [LOL].

Back to the iPhone story. I'm definitely gonna buy the iPhon
e 3G S. Why should I buy the normal iPhone 3G when it would soon be kinda outdated due to the new model of iPhone?

But then I have to wait some more to actually get the new one.

ARGH...!
I've waited long enough. Quite a number of my friends a
re using iPhone. Ehsan, Syahir, Ayie, Akmal Safwan, Rina and many more. I'm the only one using the old, outdated Sony Ericsson W700i. This phone is already almost 3 years old. It has a lot of scratches on it. Even the battery cap would fall off if I didn't hold it in pace with a cellophane tape.

This is how it looks like.


I'm the type of person who dislikes buying something that I d
on't really want. So, if I want an iPhone, that means I'm not gonna buy any phone until I get an iPhone. Even if I have to use my Sony Ericsson phone for another 2 years until I am finally studying in U.S or Canada.

So, I guess I should forget about iPhone for now and wait f
or the iPhone 3G S.
As for now, I should prepare myself mentally and physically for college. I'll enrolling in KDU College this Saturday. Can't wait to start college.


I promise I'll study hard and will try my best to get straight A's in my A-level.

Owh, yeah..! Check out this new iPhone 3G S. Cool aite?

-Comment Replies-

To Sara: Memang la jarang laki ske pink. But apa salahnya kalo ske pon. Kan?

To Arvie: I don't have a pink underwear. Belikan la I satu.

To Fanah: Panjangnya u comment. Good luck in choosing the right university later on. But for now focus on ur studies kat sini dulu.

To Fasya: Thank for liking my background and for agreeing with me. Ntah, just that some of my friends rasa that Will Smith and CB is not that hot. Pelik gak ar.

To Ehsan: Kat Yahoo dorang vote ko? Perasan. Nama ko takde pon dlm list.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. haha.
    from sad to excited.
    comel lahh pulak your post ni.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouwh yupz.btw m0stly at da b0yz skewl..d0wg glar diz glaran "Jamboo"r8?!
    haha..urm bout iph0ne!!

    yupz..dats xpnsve prce m0stly..huk3.i d0k stardy kat dublin nw..mostly owg cni rmai gna dats hp including me..

    ReplyDelete