Friday, June 5, 2009

Hannah Montana The Movie

Today was a very interesting and exciting day for me. You guys wanna know why? Because....
Malas la nak tell you guys. Dah malam. Ngantok. Nak tido. ZZzzzz...

KRRIINGGGGG..!

WHAA..! Alarm berbunyi. Okay, sumpah aku merapu.

Anyways, I went to SP with my dad, my bro and my sis today. My mom didn't follow cuz she was busy at her boutique. So, we ate lunch at Sri TTDI first. Then, we went to to SP. My dad and my bro wanted to watch Terminator: Salvation. But my sis wanted to watch Hannah Montana The Movie. So, I decided to watch Hannah Montana with my sis. I watched Terminator: Salvation already before this with my friends. Besides, I'm also a fan of Miley Cyrus. She's kinda cute. Her face is not that beautiful (But not bad. Quite pretty) but I like her attitude.

What?
You guys said that I'm girlish for liking Hannah Montana?
FUCK OFF..!
Lantak ar aku nak tengok cerita apa pon.
Korang tu tak minat Hannah Montana tapi badan lembik cam perempuan.
Aku tengok Hannah Montana tapi fit.
Lagi kuat dari korang.
Tak percaya?
Tanya Farah Yasmin (Danial's and Izzat's sis).
She said I look buff nowadays.
She said that when I attended her bros' birthday party.
Bangganya aku.

What the hell am I crapping about?

Anyways, we went to McD after buying the tickets since my sis haven't had her lunch yet. She don't really favour Malaysian foods so that why she didn't eat anything at Sri TTDI. She likes Western foods and fast foods more. After that, we went to the cinema. Terminator starts 15 minutes earlier than Hannah Montana. So, my dad and bro went to the cinema first and I accompany sis at McD for a while. Then, we went into the cinema. It was room #10. The smallest room at the cinema. We waited for 15 minutes of commercials until the movie finally starts. Apa lah. Cakap start pukul 4.45pm. Tapi 5.00pm baru start.

Okay, here's the interesting part. While watching the commercials, there was this 2 girls who sat besides me. Well, not technically besides me as in the chair next to me but there was 2 vacant seats on my right. And the third and forth seats were the 2 girls' seat.

Let me draw it for you guys yang susah sangat nak paham.

__________SCREEN___________

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][X ][me][ ][ ][X ][X ]

get the picture now?
Good...!

Back to the story. One of the girls tu burok. Tak lawa. Eww...
[jahat giler aku]
But the other one tu nampak cam cute. But I didn't realise it at first cuz I looked at her with just one quick glance. But, when the movie started for about 15 minutes already, there's this one part where a funny scene occured in the movie and everyone in the room laughed. I laughed too. But when everyone stopped laughing, I made the 'HAR HAR HAR' laugh for no reason.

And I looked at the girls besides me cuz I was afraid that she's annoyed by my 'HAR HAR HAR' laughed. But she seemed not bothered by it at all. She paid full attention at the movie. She was smilling at that time. That is when I realised that she was not cute but rather pretty. She looked like caucasian from the side. So, I whispered to my sis, "Kakak, budak sebelah Abang ni mat salleh ke? Cam lawa je". My sis replied, "NO..! She's Malay. Okay la. Boleh tahan lawa".

I didn't dare to stare at her for so long cuz I was afraid that she would realised that I'm looking at her and nanti dia rasa uncomfortable. And besides, I wanted to watch the movie in the first place. Not stare at her. And there's this other time where another funny scene in the movie and while everyone was laughing (including me), I took a glance at her. She looked so sweet in her laugh. Seriously she melt me with her smile. Remember, I told you guys before that I could easilly be melted by girls with cute and sincere smile. Her smile managed to melt me.

Anyways, the movie was really nice. I love it.
I LOVE HANNAH MONTANA..!
I'll give the movie 9/10. Nice work Disney.
You guys should try watching it too. If you guys malu sangat nak tengok dengan friends bawak la adik-adik korang.

BTW, right now I'm addicted with the song The Climb by Miley Cyrus. The OST of Hannah Montana The Movie.

So... After the movie ended, we walked out. I was walking behind the pretty girl. I wanted to see her face from the from cuz since just now I only managed to look at her face from the side. When we got out of the lorong (I dunno what we call the lorong when you wanna get out of the cinema to the mall), she went into the toilet.
DAMN IT...!
APAHAL KO NAK GI TOILET SEKARANG?
KEJAP LAGI TAKLEH KE?

So, I told my sis to text my dad asking whether Terminator had ended or not. My dad called and said that he just got out of the cinema. Our movies ended at almost the same time. My dad told me to go look for him at Maxiz store in front of Nike and Adidas. Once I hung up the phone, the pretty girl and her not so pretty friend came out of the toilet.
YES...!
I managed to look at her face from the front angle.

Hmm... Well, she looked even prettier from the side. From the front she looked rather cute than pretty. Not bad laa. But she looked really young. She might be 13 or maybe 14.

Then, we prayed Asar (At 7.00pm. Nasib baek sempat) and went back home.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

5 comments:

  1. danial jd stalker!
    lol.

    xske miley cyrus. buek =P
    hahaha. no offense. but nak tgk gak movie tu later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched HM The Movie the other day and it was good, I like it! :D
    Anyway susah nk jumpe laki yg minat HM, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me lah. Sesiapa yg sembunyikan identiti for exmple, Anonymous. Pastuh kutuk orang. Nampak diri tu kecot, dayus, lembik, macam Darus. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. good try,well im in love with travis...gosh!!! hes my man...!! my cup of tea...so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete