Sunday, June 14, 2009

You Belong With Me

It's 3.47am but I'm still not in bed. It's quite abnormal. I usually go to bed at 2.00am. But I don't know why I'm not sleepy aite now.

Anyways, I'm currently addicted to another song by Taylor Swift titled 'You Belong With Me'. The song is really good. It tells the story of an average person whose dream came true after years and years of dreaming. Kinda like a Cinderella story. This is one of the reason why I like most of Taylor Swift's songs. Listening to her songs is like listening to her telling you stories.

Click HERE to watch the music video. For those of you who haven't watch the music video yet, watch it first before reading the rest of today's post. Or else you guys might have some probs understanding what I'm talking about.

So, how was the song?
If you guys think it was good, keep on reading this post.
If you guys think it sucks, get the hell out of this page immediately.

Anyways, I am so addicted to this song aite now. I've watch the music video 3 times already tonight. Not only the song is nice, the music video rocks too. It really helps in telling the story of the song to us.

Don't you think so?

And, I think that Taylor Swift looks super cute in this vid. Especially the part where she write notes to the dude [Lucas] asking whether he's okay or not and also the part where she jumps around while singing in her room like a monkey. It's really uncommon to see Taylor acting so flamboyantly in her music video. I like it..!
Keep on jumping around like a monkey, Taylor. Whee~~

Why can't I have her as my neighbour?

Well, if I were to look outside the window from my room right now, I would see the window of my friend's room. Her name is Anis. She's okay. A very nice girl. But it would be better if she's Taylor Swift.

WTF am I crapping about? As if this fantasy of mine will come true.

Anyways, back to the story. I think this song kinda tells a lil' bit about my past. Well, not the part where I fell in love with someone and all that. Just the 'being a nerd' part.

Yes, people. I was a nerd when I was younger. Especially when I was in form 1 and form 2. I used to wear my pants so high, I used to bring big nerdy bag to school, I used to be really shy with girls, I used to have quite a low self esteem and also I was NOT cool.

I was a big fat nerd.
Yup. I used to be really fat. I slimmed down a lot now due to basketball.

Anyways, what past is past. So what if I used to be a nerd? I'm no longer a nerd now.

And I love the ending part of this music video the most. When Taylor pops out all of a sudden in the party, I was like "Damn..! She's hot".
Yes. I actually said that while watching the vid just now.

But it sucks that Lucas got the chance to kiss her in the vid.
DAMN YOU, LUCAS..!
Why can't it be me kissing her?

I'm feeling sleepy all of a sudden. I should go to bed now.

Good night..! ZZzzzz....


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. whoa
    the video rocks laaa!
    cm cute gle that guy.
    cute gle oh k....
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhmdlh yupz..ergh..s0 k0 dpt smbg ner babe?!

    ReplyDelete