Sunday, June 21, 2009

KDU College & Sterling Condo (1st week)

Hey everyone. How have you guys been?

I haven't blogged properly for quite a long time. It has been a week I guess since I last post a proper one. Anyways, today's post is gonna be about my 1st week at KDU College and Sterling Condo. BTW, have you guys ever wonder why the short form of condominium is condo instead of condom? I think condom sound better [LOL]. Why am I so perverted all of a sudden?

Anyways, let's get into the story.

On Saturday, I went to KDU for college registration and some briefings from the Petronas Education Sponsor Unit. Then, the 11 of us, Petronas Scholar [Me, Naqiah, Noemi, Intan, Amira, Rasyid, Yugen, Syakir, William, Hasif and Nazmi] are brought to Sterling Condo. We'll be staying here. Seriously, the condo rocks. It has swimming pool, gym, grass spot [where we like to hang out at] and the unit is so cool. My unit is at the 20th floor. So, when I look out my bedroom window, I'll see the city that never sleeps. Cool aite?

My house mates are Rasyid, William and Syakir. The girls [Intan, Amira, Naqiah and Noemi] stayed at 5th floor. Yugen, Hasif and Nazmi stayed at ground floor.

The first week was the orientation week. I have no idea why some of my friends in other colleges complained that the orrientation week is boring. For me, it's fun. We got to do a lot of fun activities such as wrapping our friends with newspapers, treasure hunt and also ice breaking.

Every night, we will go out for dinner together. Naqiah has been protecting us with her pepper spray. If anyone tries to rob us, she'll spray them to death. And Noemi has been taking a lot of pictures. Her fave phrase is, "Jom kita bergambar..!".

We also went to cinema on Thursday since we got free tickets for the grand opening of GSC Cinema at Tropicana City Mall. We watched Confession of a Shopaholic. They only show the old movies.

Basically, I had a blast this week. I'll introduce you guys with my friends in my next post.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

6 comments:

  1. ko best ah hostel campo laki pompuan. aku smua laki. ceh! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading more on the topic in the future. Keep up the good work!

    house for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great read in here. Nice blog you have. Keep it up!

    Arrielle P

    ReplyDelete
  4. cottage rentals
    Thank you for sharing this article. I love it. Keep on writing this type of great stuff.

    ReplyDelete