Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Basketball @ 13

This morning it was raining heavily. So, I had to send my bro n sis to school. First, I sent my sis to SMKBJ. Since it was raining, sebagai abang yang baek dan bertanggungjawab I sent her all the way to the gate under my umbrella.. ela.. ela.. ela.. LOL. After she entered the school, I head back to the car. But after a few steps, I saw a girl coming out from a car right in front of me. She waved goodbye to her mom and smiled. At that moment, I go like 'she's cute'. Se has a beautiful smile. Usually when I look at someone I only look at him/her once but when I looked at this girl for the first time, I turned around to see her again. Wonder who she is... She's not wearing a name tag so can't see her name. Tak pakai name tag ye? Bitau pengawas:P Well, that's a really good way to start your day huh?

That evening around 5.15pm, Acap came to my house and we head off to Ehsan's house at Laman Sari, Seksyen 13. My bro decided to come along. My mom drove us there cuz she wants to use the car later on or else I would have been the one driving. How much I wish I had a car. So, once we arrived at Laman Sari, we saw Ehsan, Hafiy, Shahrul and his bro at the basketball court. The court was small. Smaller than half court. But the rim is really nice. None of the guys knows how to play but after giving some basic lessons they kinda improve quite fast. We played a 4 on 3 game. The
4's are Ehsan, Hafiy, Shahrul and his bro while the 3's consist of me, Acap n my bro. We had a lot of fun and laughter. Too bad I forgot to take a picture of us there. Then at 6.45 Akmal came with gis friend. Everyone went back home already except for me, my bro and Acap cuz we're still waiting for my dad to pick us up. After sending Acap home, we got back home and lived happily ever after.
The End...

Oh, wait! There's more. That night I chatted with Saibah whom I haven't chatted with for years. I chatted with her until 2.00am and I forgot to update my blog. That's why this story is posted a bit late.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. I see ur a fan of basketball. Join my sports blog "BarelyGenius" as a follower and i'll be sure to join yours as well man. Take care. Later!

    ReplyDelete