Friday, February 20, 2009

Having Fun

This evening after Friday prayer I followed my mom to seksyen 9. She wants to go to the bank and my bro wanna buy some new video games at Shah Alam Mall. It's been a while since I last went to the Mall. Rindu giler masa skola dulu slalu lepak situ ngn frens. There, I met Syrrul who works at Giordano. She's still the same as before. Happy-go-lucky. And I also met Izhar who also worked at Giordano. Izhar was the dude I met at futsal a few days ago. Didn't expect to see him there. Then, I went down to the LG level and met Farah and Inani. At the video game booth, I met Ieka's bro. Can't remember his name. Being there really reminds me of my schooling days. It's fun to see my friends there, especially Syrrul sbb rindu keriangan dia dalam class dulu.

That evening Arvie called to tell me a tragic story about a girl at SMK Seksyen 9 whose head got hit by a 'lontar peluru ball'. Hope she will recover soon. Amin. Then at the Serambi Basketball Court we didn't play so seriously but instead we took a big trash bin which was found nearby and use it as a prop to dunk. LOL, it was fun being able to dunk. It feels so satisfying. We also took some videos and pictures of us dunking. I might not be able to actually dunk yet now but I'm sure I'll be able to one day. IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING, ADIDAS.
Here are the pics we took at the court.
That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: