Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Futsal Day ;)

Today was a blast. This evening I went to play futsal with some friends. Well, actually this is my 1st time playing futsal in a futsal cage (is it called a cage or a court?? NVM). Usually I only play at hockey field at my school. So... this evening around 4.00pm my mom sent me to Mira's house. From there Mira drove her car with Lala in it too to Baya's house and pick her up as well. Then we head off to Shell gas station at TTDI. Kat situ Mira isi minyak sambil flrt ngn bangla yg keje situ for 'I-dunno-what' reason. Actually it all started like this... Mira's coin fell off from her hand and she just left it. The bangla said, "Adik, you punya sylling jatuh". Then Mira kata, "Takpe lah, sylling jer...". The bangla replied, "Waa.. banyak kaya ar". And then I didn't hear the rest of their conversation cuz I was laughing in the car with Baya and Lala about Mira flirting.

After the gas tank was full, or at least half full, we head off to Shah Alam Extreme Park at seksyen 13. I didn't expect to see so many friends of mine there. There was me, Mira, Lala, Baya, Iwa, Yoep, Ikhsan, Acap, Devinder, Magen, Amir Wafee, Ganesa, Nazirul and some friends which I don't know. Haha, I also invited Shahrul, Ehsan, Hafiy and Syahir along. We played futsal from 4.30 til 6.00. I was a goalkeeper as usual. I've been a goalkeeper since form 4 at my school. So yea, I saved a lot of balls from penetrating the goal and also ada la jugak beberapa bola yang bolos. Mira score satu and dia BANGGA GILER..! Baya and Shahrul looks really funny when they fight for the ball. Mcm pasangan kekasih. When Mira told Baya bout it Baya pukul I ngn Mira kuat gler. Sakit plak. LOL. Ehsan scored 5 goals and dia pon BANGGA GLER..! And there was one time where Ehsan kicked the ball so hard and it hits Acap's (keeper) ball. Acap was rolling on the ground in pain. LOL. Basically my friends from seksyen 9 get along well with my BJ friends although my friends from 9 was shy at first. After we burned few hundreds of calories, it's time to replace it back. We ate at BK (Burger King for some who might not be familiar with short forms). I ordered a Chicken Royale which costs RM11.50 but the cashier punched French chicken which costs RM13.60. Luckilly I realised it or I would have paid extra RM2.10. LOL kedekut. Around 6.30 I went back home with Mira, Baya and Lala.

Thanks Mira for being my driver for a day. Nanti I belanja you kedai mamak:)


And here's a few pics of us there.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: