Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Blackout..!

This morning was horrible. I woke up for Subuh prayer at 6.30am and found out that my room was blackout. Then I went to my sister's room and it was also blackout. Then I went to my parents' room and it was ok. Then I went downstairs to found out that the kitchen and family hall was also blackout. But the dining hall and guest hall was fine. When I check the DB box, everything was fine. So, I go like WTF..!? After making some analysis, I found out that half of my house was blackout. Yes, you read it correctly, HALF of my house is blackout. DAMN IT..! Why does the half that has no electricity has to be the good half of my house which consist of my room, my sister's room, the kitchen and family hall. The computer, PS2, TV and Astro was all in my room. So when my room had no electricity I had nothing to do. There's one more TV at my sister's room but again no electricity there too. And the other TV was at the familly hall which also had no electricity. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME..!? So after Subuh prayer I can't sleep cuz it's too hot so I decided to have breakfast and read my dad's book called Emotional Intelligence. It was an interesting book. It's about how our emotion affects our action and life.

At 11.40am, I picked up Syuhada and head off to Shah Alam mall (Thanks Mama sbb hantarkan kitorang). There, I had lunch with some of my primary school friends at Old Town White Coffee. But before we had lunch, me and Syuhada had to wait for the rest of the guys for an hour. They told us to be there by 12 and they were an hour late. Ha
iyo, janji Melayu. But, the gathering was fun. It's been a while since we last met each other. There's me, Syuhada, Fatin, Aina Adilah and Azreen (who worked at Old Town). Umar and Husni were suppose to be there but something came up and they can't show up. My friends didn't change so much although we haven't met each other for years which was good. I like them the way they were back then in primary school. We were planning for a reunion. So, after hours of planning and chit-chatting, we finally came up with a conclusion. The reunion is gonna be held on the 10th of May 2009 at KLCC. Yes, 3 months from now. LOL.

Then at 3.00pm I went to Hafiy's house to do Zohor prayer and to bug Hafiy's life. Then, at 4.00 we sent Syuhada back home to BJ then pick Ehsan up at his house at Seksyen 13 and th
en pick Syahir up at KGSAAS gate and went back to Hafiy's house (which was located in KGSAAS). We played PS3, went online and had snacks there as usuall. Then at 6.30 Syahir and her sis sent me to Restoran Cili Merah and my dad picked me up there.

When I got home, half of my house was still blackout. I had to wait til 9.00pm for the electician to come and fix it. Finally, at 10.00pm, the electricity was back. Alhamdulillah. Finally I can go online.

Here's a picture of us at the gathering and a picture at Hafiy's house
with Hafiy's bibik nyebok nk tangkap gamba gak.
That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment