Friday, February 27, 2009

Badminton

This morning I woke up early. Didn't sleep after Subuh Prayer cuz I wanna send my cousin to the bus station. She's going back home to Kelantan.

After Friday prayer, I went to Hafiy's place. Ehsan and Hazim were there too. We played PS2, go onling, played Wii and then head of to Kemucak Badminton Court. Shahrul and Shahir were waiting at the court. After 2 hours of playing, Hafiy sent me back home. Thank Hafiy. On the way back home we made a lot of jokes in the car. Since Hafiy wants to drive so much, Ehsan, Syahir and I sat at the back so that Hafiy would look like our driver. LOL. We also spun his P sticker upside down and it looked like a d. LOL. We really had fun in the car. Then they had trouble finding their way out of BJ so I had to drive all the way to the exit. LOL again.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: