Tuesday, February 24, 2009

FUCKIN' INTERNET..!

Today was just like any ordinary day. Woke up in the morning, watch TV, can't play basketball cuz it's raining and went to the gym at night. Everything went well until I got back from the gym. I wanted to go online so badly cuz I wanted to show my mom something via internet and at that moment my fuckin' internet connection was fuckin' down. Besides, my cousin wanted to post an important e-mail but she also can't do it due to the idiot internet connection. DAMN IT..! Why does the connection at my area always have problem?

Enough with the fuckin' internet story. Right now I wish I had a car. I can already drive. I had my driver license but I don't have my own car. So, when both my parents are using their cars I can't go anywhere. I wish I had a car so that I can drive whenever I want to. But I don't think my parents are gonna buy me one cuz they said it's not practical:(

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. hah!
    sama lahh.
    internet slow gilaa.
    tense jee.
    :|

    ReplyDelete