Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Drving Far Far Awaaaay......

This evening, I woke up from my evening nap (don't usually take a nap but dunno why just now so sleepy) at 5.30pm and drove to the basketball court. I just play at Serambi Court cuz it's more relaxing to play there. If it was the Kubah Court, the competition would be much tougher and I'll have to play really hard. I'm having a slight knee injury so I don't wanna play so seriously cuz I'm still rehabbing my leg. So, after scoring a wicked 2-point shot and a 3-ponter (YES, I am bragging:P), my dad called and ask me if I wanna follow him to the gym. I only played for like 10 minutes but I went home straight away cuz it has been 2 weeks since I last went to the gym.

When I got home, I packed my stuff and surprisingly my dad asked me to drive all the way to Subang Parade. LOL, I BANGGA GLER cuz 1st time dapat drive sejauh tu. *Fanah, if you're reading this take note that I drove the car further than you:P It all went well and we reached the gym in one piece thanks to my good driving.

At the gym, I trained as usuall. Nothing much to tell aite here. On the way home it was already 10.00pm. I was given the honour to drive again. Everything went well until I was at the t-junction near Giant. I was driving around 60km/h and suddenly the traffic light turned from green to yellow and then to red. I was quite near to the traffic light but not so near. At that moment I taught it was too late to brake so I press the acceleration padle and the car goes VROOOOOM..! My dad said it was dangerous cuz the car on the other cornering were about to start moving when I passed by them and I should have stopped earlier. But luckily nothing happened. Alhamdulillah. Finally, we reached home in one piece, still alive and not injured. *Moral of the story, always slow down when you reached a traffic light.

Here's a pic of me at the gym drinking a protien sha
ke which was not tasty at all (saja nak try rasa) and a pic of the car I dorve at the parking lot.That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. ta lama lagi , u akan bosan untuk bwk kereta .

    yan amik lesen awal f5 bulan 4 cmtuh dh dpt lesen . since tuh until now bwk kereta lebei lebei lg after spm .

    mcm driver dah .
    dann rasa cm nak bakar je lesen tuh sebab tgh tdo pun dikejut suh gi jemput ke beli brg ke .

    *penah ugut nk bakar lesen kt kakak sndirik .
    hahahaha ;DD


    btw , salam pekenalan !

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam...

    wa...pandainyer ko speaking...
    blog pon dalam english...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha
    poyo je la danial!!
    =P
    i drove kat highway oh kay the other day =P
    haha

    ReplyDelete