Friday, February 20, 2009

A Very Looooooong Day...

Well, just like the titles, 'A Very Looooooong Day...' today was a very long and busy day for me. Very busy that I had no time to post the story of the day earlier. So, my story today will be longer than my previous stories since it's a long day. Dugh~~ Today was quite unusual cuz I woke up at 6.45am and after Subuh prayer I can't go back to bed. I wasn't sleepy at all. I tried so hard to re-sleep but I still can't. I was really bored that morning cuz my family member were busy getting ready for school and work and there's nothing interesting on TV. So, I decided to pull a prank to some of my friends. And guess who are the lucky trio? It's Amirah Liyana, Nurul Amirah and Sorfina. Woot woot. My SMS text to them are as follows: PERHATIAN! Keputusan Peperiksaan SPM akan dikeluarkan pada 23 Feb 2009. Harap Maklum. Both Nurul Amira and Sorfina fell for it. Yay me:D But unfortunately Amirah Liyana didn't reply my SMS. After I told them the truth that the SMS was just a joke, they were both pissed off.

After I was satisfied cuz my prank worked, I decided to get up from bed with a wide smile on my face which looks like this>> :D It was 8.15am at that time, I took my bath, eat my breakfast and watch the movie called 'Son of Pink Panther' with my cousin. The movie was OK. Quite funny. Then, Hafiy called and invited me to his house to help him, Ehsan and Shahrul with some debate stuff for their English class. My mom drove me there at 12.30pm.

At Hafiy's house we played PS3, had lunch and discussed a few things about the debate. The funniest thing that happened there was when Ehsan saw a dodol in hafiy's fridge and he said, "Hafiy, ada dodol ek dalam peti ais ko?" And Hafiy replied by saying, "Huh? Mana ada dildo." WTF? Hafiy PERV GILER..! I also chatted in a conference with my primary school friends around 1.30pm using hafiy's note book. *Thx Hafiy pinjamkan notebook. We were planning a reunion. In that coference there's me, Syuhada, Umar, Aina Adilah, Fateen and Saibah. Then petang tu pukul 6.00pm Ehsan drove Hafiy's Perdana to his house. Well, actually Hafiy is not allowed to drive the car without his mom (Yati) around but we drove it secretly. Just hope his mom doesn't read this. Ehsan driving slow giler but sampai jugak akhirnye kat rumah dia. Then Shahrul drove the Perdana back to Hafiy's house cuz he's a pro driver unlike Hafiy who is a NOOB..! Then my mom pick me up at Ehsan's place.
Here's some pics of us at Hafiy's place.
That evening, I went to Serambi Basketball Court. Managed to score some points and blocked Akmal's lay-upXD Then that night after diner I went to the gym wif my dad. I was asked to drive all the way there again but this time I drove the Accord which was much more comfortable. Dah pro sket skarang. At the gym I did a lot of upper body exercise until both my hands were sore. So on the way back home my dad drove us home cuz I can't move the steering wheel with my sore hands. Then we both had diner (again) at MMZ. We reached home at 11.30pm and I lepak with my cousin til 2.00am in my room. She was using my computer when we were lepak-ing (it's actually loitering but lepak-ing sounds better). So that's why today's blog was posted a lil' late.
And here's a pic of the car that I drove to the gym. Saja nk tunjuk:P
That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment