Sunday, February 22, 2009

New ball..!

This evening I went to Subang Parade to buy a new basketball since my ol' ball has gone bald. No grip at all. I bought a Spalding ball which costs only RM56.90. Cheap but feels good. Then I looked for Una who worked at Giordano Jeweleries but can't find her cuz she was on her break and she has gone somewhere. Then I went to Honda to pick up the Jazz which was sent for service and drove to MMZ and had 'makan petang' there. Didn't go for basketball that evening cuz it was raining.
Didn't have a picture of the ball I bought cuz I left it in the car. I'll post the picture in my next story.

Nothing much to tell today. Hope I'll have an interesting story to tell tomorrow. As the saying goes, "Yesterday is a history, but tomorrow is a mystery".

BTW, tomorrow is my mom's birthday. Hope Papa will take us all to somewhere interesting. Kinda bored nowadays. *Amira, plan la for outing cepat sket. Dah borink gler dok rumah ni.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment