Monday, February 16, 2009

The Story of Yesterday & Today (1st blog ever)

This is my 1st time EVER writting a blog. Yes... I gotta admit that I am not good at this. But I'll be better sooner or later :) Like the ol' cliche saying goes: "Practice makes perfect"... Honestly, I don't really like that phrase so much cuz it makes people thing that the more they do something the better they get. Actually if u keep doing the same thing without making any progress then u won't get better. For example, u read the text book every single day but never tries to understand it then you won't get any smarter. Or if you practice basketball against the same person every single day you will never get better. So the correct phrase should be "Perfect practice makes perfect"...

OK now, enough with the craps. So, what basically happened yesterday was that I went to a basketball competition at KL Convention Centre. It's called the PETRONAS 3 ON 3 BAS
KETBALL CHAMPIONSHIP. My team mates was Thaqif & Benjamin Michael. Togather we are the REUNION..! Basically everything was fun. I woke up at 6.40 get dress and wait for Thaqif to come to my place and we head off to Kelana Jaya LRT station. We reached KLCC at 8.30. The 1st round was good. We won against RMC who played really rough and they made alot of fouls. The 2nd round sux. The ref is so bias. The opponent team made hell a lot of obvious fouls such as pulling shirts, tapping the hand and stuff and the ref didn't call any fouls. When it's our turn, he calls foul even when we didn't do it. And we lost by 2 points. F**K YOU REF..! But what to do... What pass is pass. Arvie said that what's important is that i tried my best and I didn't give up. "NEVER GIVE UP!"... This is another cliche phrase that is often used but is quite motivating. We must never give up even how hard something is. Imagine if a baby tries to talk. He tried and tried and tried but never gets to say a word yet.After a few tries, he BENGANG LIKE HELL so he don't wanna try anymore. Imagine what would happen? He will never be able to talk for the rest of his life. Forget bout it. But I'm still not satisfied with the lost. Here's a pic at the competition. Didn't have my pic in it cuz I have no mood to take pic after that lost.

As for today, it's the same as the everyday. Woke up, watch NBA, play basketball and... Oh, wait!! Today was not so ordinary since I woke up at 5.30 cuz i slept at 10.30 the day before and I felt like writing a blog for 'I-dunno-what' reason. I guess those are the only unusual things that happened today.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment