Sunday, March 1, 2009

GEDEBUM..!

This morning around 11.30am me and my family went to The Curve. We went to GMC store to buy protien powder. After that I went to take my dad's car at Honda Service Centre and met my family at MMZ. We ate there and I drove the Jazz home. Everything went well. I got home safely. Then I parked my car infront of the house. So there I was cruising slowly heading towards the gate. When my car was almost reaching the gate, I let go of the acceleration paddle. When I'm almost there, my dad made a STOP sign to tell me to stop. I pressed the the brake paddle. However, I missed the brake paddle and accidently pressed the acceleretion paddle. So, VROOOM..! and GEDEBUM..! I hit the gate. The gate 'TERCABUT'. I was like OH, SHIT..! What have I done!?? The car will surely have scrathes and dent on in. That's what i taught in my mind as soon as I hit the gate and saw it fell. FUCK..! That was the first word I said when I got off the car (Bukan nak mengucap). Dissapointed of myself, I went off to my room and slamed the door. 45 seconds later, my mother came to my room and knocked my door. I was expecting her to scold me but to my surprise, she laughed and told me to take a picture of the gate and post it at my blog. I was really confused that time. When I got down, I saw my dad and siblings laughing as well. I was confused. Shouldn't they be scolding me now? They said it's funny the way I hit the gate. They were not mad at all. So, I laughed as well. Yea, it is kinda funny. When I checked the car, I was shocked to see it not damaged at all. Not even a scratch or a single dent. How the hell could a car hit a gate sampai tercabut and have not even a scratch. Strange, but true (pelik tapi benar). I was expecting a dent there but nothing happened. It was like a miracle. I was so relieved. At least my parents don't have to pay for the car's damage. Only have to pasang balik the gate.

After that I got back to my room and the first person I caled was Fanah. The other day she bragged to my about her accident. Now it's my turn to brag. LOL.

Luckily nothing happened to the car cuz my friends had car accident and one of them broke the head light. Another one hit a wall during parking and the car had a dent at the bumper. While another one hit someone. And another friend hit the gate a
nd broke the side mirror. Whoever eats chilli feels hot (siapa makan cili terasa pedasnya). Hehehehe. So, take a look at the gate and car that was not damaged:)

*Moral of the story: Always put your leg on the brake paddle before braking.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. eleh! I so did not brag laaa.. LoL..
    It's funny how we are so PROUD of our accidents.
    haha. Bagus laa..
    but i still win la i think!
    my kereta kena teruk!!
    and the money we had to pay for the car pun teruk tau!
    so, my accident menang!
    muahahahaha

    >=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. padan muke. sape suro ejek2 org lg. u lg truk kot! hahah

    ReplyDelete