Friday, March 27, 2009

RM300

Today after Jumaat Prayer, I went to Singgahsana Hotel for the Anugerah Pelajar Cemerlang organized by my Rapid KL. I got RM300 for getting straight A's and my sis got RM100 for UPSR. Then, there's a jamuan there but I only ate a lil' cuz the food wasn't so good. It was just ok. Then, Syahir called saying that he wanted to pick me up later on to play badminton at Kemuncak. I told him that I'll drive there on my own cuz I don't wanna trouble him but he insisted to pick me up since he wanted to pick up Ehsan and Hazim as well.

After that, I went home and ate at MMZ with my family. Syahir called again and said that he's at Subang Parade buying a shirt for Hari Kecemerlangan at school tomorro
w. After I finished we finished eating, Syahir called to inform me that he's otw to my house. When we I was 60 seconds away from my house, he called again saying that he's in front of my house. Laju giler mamat tu bawak kereta. Kejap je da sampai.

I went inside the house and grabbed a pair of clothes and shoes and we head off to Kemuncak. It was raining heavilly otw there. And the traffic light near Giant is not workin
g so there's a traffic jam at the simpang. We took like 20 minutes to pass the junction. After that, we picked up Ehsan and Hazim and head off to Kemuncak.

We played a game of double there. Me & Syahir vs Ehsan & Hazim. The game was not over yet actually. The score was 2-1 with Hazim and Ehsan's team leading. We played best 3 out of 5 sets so the game is actually not over yet but we had to stop cuz it's already 6.40pm. William, Jason and Tan was there too.

Around 6.45pm, Syahir sent me, Ehsan and Hazim back home. Otw back to his house, Syahir got stuck in a traffic jam at the Giant junction. He reached home at 8.
30pm. Nasib baek dia sempat solat Maghrib. Sorry Syahir for troubling you. Thanks a lot for the ride.

Here's a pic of us in the car. I forgot to take pictures during the game.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment