Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cheerleading..!

Today around 1.30pm, I picked up my sis from cheerleading practice. I was hoping to see cute cheerleaders but there's not even one cheerleader who was cute. I was kinda dissapointed actually:( Then, I sent her back to practice and again, no cute ones. Then I sent my bro to Kumon and picked up my sis form cheerleading practice and sent her to Kumon. I did a lot of driving today.

At 6.00pm, I went to the basketball court. Didn't play any game. Just hang around there. Not many were there today. Sedih je. Da semangat pegi last2 tak maen. And Faeqa called when I was at the court. FINALLY..! I've been trying to call her for 3 days. But dia asik busy je. Akhirnya dapak gak cakap.

Tonight I went for diner outside and went back home blogging. Nothing much to write here.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial_Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. hahahaha
    kesian x dpt tgk cheerleader cute =P
    anyway, i will jwb ur cmmnt kat myspace tau!
    : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously la dan!u like faeqa..evry1 tau ok.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. eyh
    ckp la
    risk pe ke benda pulak nye ni?

    ReplyDelete