Friday, March 13, 2009

Chilling...

Yesterday was a really BIG day for me. A very wonderful day. But it's history. Now, it's time to look forward and get to the next level in life. College life that is. But, that's gonna be like 4 months from now for me. Today I'm just busy applying the scholarships. Really want to get scholarships to study abroad. It's a dream of mine to study and play basketball at top university like Oxford or Harvard or Cambridge or Princeton or even Yale. LOL, I know it's super hard to get into those universities but it is possible. I mean there are some Malaysian students studying there. KJ (menantu Pak Lah) was in Oxford before. Amalina 17A's too. If they can do it so can I. Well, hope so...

Enough with my dreams.


After a long day in front of the computer, I went to the basketball court. Akmal did some dunk attempts before we started the game. After we had enough players, we played a 4on4 game and finished quite early. Then, me, Akmal, Hasif and Acap sat down and chill on a bench at the court. It was a really calm and peaceful there. The evening breeze was wonderfu
l. Then, Hasif took out a harmonica from his poket and start playing. He was actually good at it. I've known him for 6 years but never knew that he can play harmonica. He said that he used to play it when he was much younger but he lost his harmonica and stopped playing. So, after SPM he bought a new one and startd playing again. I wanted to post his video playing harmonica which I recorded using my phone but he doesn't let me do so cuz he was shy (malu-malu kucing). He played blues song. It was really nice to just chill and chat with friends at our favourite hang out spot (basketball court) while enjoying some blues songs played by Hasif with the the calm evening breeze blowing our face and watching lil' kids play basketball. It's been a long time since we had the time to do that. We've been busy studying for SPM. Then, after SPM, we were busy working as part-timer and then busy practicing for basketball competitions.

Here's a pic of us chilling and also a vid of Akmal trying to dunk. From left to right: Acap, Hasif, Me, Akmal:)


To Fasya: Thanks a lot. Congrats to u too:)

To Nuha: Thx, congrats to u too. Chill up la, jangan la sedih sgt ngn your result. I baca blog u cm sedih je. Bukannye terok your result.

To Fanah: Hahaha, I cakap teruk cuz it's not as good as my friends yang lain. They're super smart. Straight A1. Thx, and congrats to u too.

To Arvie: Thank you. Yes, we are the STAR BATCH. But you ar ketua STAR BATCH. 11A1 (GCE-O also A1). There was no other letters and numbers in your slip kecuali 'A' and '1'. TEROR GILER..! Congrats to u. You lagi star daripada I. Gempak gler:)

I think I should now. I gotta continue with my scholarship application thingy.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment