Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ezmin's Burfday

Well, I know that the actual spelling for birthday is B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y but I like to spell it as B-U-R-F-D-A-Y. But honestly, I'm not really good at

Today at 12.00pm, my mom sent me to SP (Sunway
Pyramid. Not Subang Parade okay!!?). I met Ezmin there and brought her birthday present. Her birthday was 2 days ago. I gave her a pair of ear rings i bought at Giordano Jeweleries a day ago at Subang Parade. Ezmin, Dalila, Ashley, Maryam, Amalina, Hilal, Karina and a girl-who-I-forgot-the-name was there too. I forgot the girl's name cuz I just met her for the first time there and didn't have the chance to talk to her. I just said 'Hi' and that's all. For the first time in my life, I played the dance thingy at the arcade. And I sucked at it. I can't get the timing right. Well, just between you and me, I sucked at any game that requires precise timing like O2 Jam, Guitar Heroes etc.

Then, we watched Confession of a Shopaholic. Initi
ally, we planed to watch Unborn but Ezmin freaked out when she heard the word Unborn. So, we decided to have a laugh watching Shopaholic instead of having a chill from watching Unborn.

After that, I lepak with Hilal at the Panasonic Expo a
t the centre of the mall. We didn't take a look at the gadgets at all but we were there to play with the animals. There are snakes and a dragon lizard. I even took pictures with the snake togather with Hilal. I posted the pic down below. We even played Guitar Heroes there. Then we went to the Save The Earth booth and made a pledge there. Then I went to a free massage booth. Sedap giler dia massage. He tap my back with this bamboo tapping stuff. For some reason the crowd stopped at looked at me. Tak pernah tengok orang kene urut kot. Jakun.

Then, we had a hard time trying to decide wher
e to have our lunch. Each of us wanted to eat at different places. After 30 minutes of discussing, we decided to go our own way. Me & Hilal went to Subway; Ezmin, Maryam & Dalila went to Waffle world; Ashley & Amalina went to Manhattan Fish Shop.

Later, we lepak at Borders. Ezmin and Dalila bought a novel there. After that I went home. I had a great time there.

Here's some of the pics from today.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: