Monday, March 16, 2009

New Ride B-)

Today morning was just like any ordinary morning. I woke up and did my usual stuff. TV-ing, showering and more. Then I followed my mom to the bank and went to school to ask for confirmation on my SPM slip for scholarship purpose. Then I went back home and Hafiy called and asked me if I'm free on the evening cuz my frens from 9 wanted to come over to my place. So I said I was free and I waited for them at home. They said that they'll be coming at 5.00pm. After 1 hour of waiting, I fell asleep. Then at 5.55pm they called and said that they're on the way. I prayed Asar and they arrived. When I got outside of my house, tadaa...! It's not Hafiy's Perdana that was in front of my house but instead an old version Honda Accord. It's Syahir's dad's company car. I called up Acap and asked him to get ready and picked him up at his house. We went to MMZ and lepak there. Actually we wanted to spend more time with Hafiy cuz he'll be going to PLKN this thursday:(

Here's the pic of Syahir's car...

To Fasya: Nak tengok datang la 28/3 ni...

To Arvie: Gelak je la... Kesah apa org nak pandang... Kan kan kan??? And I agree wif Ehsan. Lu pikir la sendiri...

To Ehsan: Agak ar... Lu pikir ar sendiri...

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial_Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment