Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Moment of Truth Eve

The moment of truth will finally come. 12th March 2009, the day where SPM result will finally be unfold. Most people who are waiting for the result are nervous for sure. Those who are NOT nervous at all are insane.

As for me today, nothing much happened. this morning i think a lot bout my result. But all of a sudden the feeling just fade away which was good. At 2.00pm, i called Ezmin who just got back from PLKN. Miss her like hell.

Then I went to Shah Alam Mall on the evening. I met, Ashi
kin, Inani, Farahwati, Mr Wahid and Izhar there. Actually, the reason I went to Shah Alam Mall was to snap my pastport-sized photo for future use to apply for scholarships or university. And I also saw my school magazine. I was suppose to get it tomorrow when I take my result but I already saw it in advance. My class page looked very cool. Like it a lot. Thanks Mira for editing it.

Then, I went to Arvie's house and gave her the birthday present I one her 5 months back. Her birthday was on 8th October but I had no time to buy her the present cuz of SPM and when I did bought her a present, I had no chance to meet her. Haih~

Then, I went home and start going online. I was calm at first. But all of a sudden... dup dup... dup dup... I'm getting nervous again. Ya Allah, help me. Please help me. i wanna get straight A's. Please...

Right now (na na na) I don't understand my own feeling. Sometimes I felt calm. Than, all of a sudden I'm back nervous. Haih~


I just hope tomorrow will be a good day for me. The day of victory. I hope I'll come back hime with a smile and not with tears. To all you readers out there, please pray for my success as well. I'll pray for yours.

And here's the pic of the pasport-sized photo that I took this evening. I don't know bout you guys but I think this is my best pasport-sized photo yet:P
To Amira: Resume tu untuk interview la. Usually dia akan mintak tgk resume masa interview.

To Nuha: HAHAHAHA..! Chill la. U memang peminat I kan?

To Billy: Yea, I'm so fuckin nervous just now. But kinda calm aite now. But will be nervous again tomorrow. And I called munchkin up already this afternoon.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. everybody is talking about spm~ X)
    btw looking good there ;)
    haha
    lets pray for the best aite? ;)

    ReplyDelete