Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Say Goodbye...

There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
'Cause if I don't you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl it's not you, it's me

I kinda gotta figure out what I need (oh)
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard but I gotta do it,
And it's killing me
Cause there's never a right time
Right time to say goodbye


The phrase above sounds familiar? Yup, it's the chorus of the song Say Goodbye by Chris Brown. The lyric of the song best describes m
y emotion aite now. I'll be missing my friends that'll be going to PLKN tomorrow. I was hoping to gather with them before they left but didn't have the chance to.

Well, today was rather a fun yet sorrow day. Why? Because today I went to KL in the Morning to shop for my kemeja and shoe. We first hea
d to Metro Jaya at BB Plaza. Guess what? I was finally able to find a cool looking shoe which comes in my size. It's a size 10 shoe but for some reason it fits my size 11 foot. Maybe it's due to the big cutting. Well, when I saw the shoe, I instantly fell in love with it but looking at the price tag, RM359.90. WTF? MAHAL GILER..! But luckily ada 60% discount so it only costs RM144.00. Then I bought a shirt which was also on discount. My dad also bought 2 shirts for himself. While I was shopping, Hafiy texted me saying that his Perdana was hit by a small truck the day before. LOL.

Then we head off to KLCC for lunch and my mom bought a handbag there. My dad owe my mom her birthday present from last time and now he paid his debt. LOL. I took a tour around Nike store and was hoping to find a cap for myself but that store has very limited items. Most of the items are finished and will be arriving middle of next month.

From KLCC, I headed straight to Hafiy's house. My b
ro tagged along too. And I was shocked to see his Perdana at first. The hood da bengkok teruk. I uploaded the pic of it down below. Take a look. There, I helped him and Ehsan with the Shell scholarship thingy. After that, we sent Ehsan back home and we went to Shah Alam Mall. We ate at Cikgu Rokiah's stall called DANI DANA TAKOYAKI. Me and Hafiy ate Okonomiyaki there. The taste was quite good. Not as good as the one I ate when I was in Japan but still good. I belanja Hafiy cuz it's gonna be the last time I'll see him in the next 3 months. He's going to PLKN tomorrow.

From the mall, my parents picked me up and we ate diner ar MMZ and then went back home. I left home at 11.00am and went back at 9.00pm. That was like10 hours. Penat jugak la.

Here's the list of my friends that will be going to PLKN tomorrow:

1. Hafiy
2. Amirah Liyana

3. Shafiq Shamshir
4. Amirul Adham
5. Khalis

I'll miss you guys like mad:(

To Fanah: Tu la. Kesian I. HAHAHA...

To Nana Rox: I da penat la dengan benda ni. I da cakap banyak kali pon korang taknak percaya. I only treat Faeqa as a friend. I had no crush on her. Lagipon asal kecoh sangat benda ni? Orang lain had a crush on dia korang tak kecoh. Bila time I (which was SO NOT true) korang kecoh. Ntah pape je korang ni.

To Arvie: Ado ar... Tanya Ehsan.

That's all for now. Later... -Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwwwwwww
    sedih!!!!
    miss em already dowh : (
    i mean, yg my friends, tu la kan..
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hafiy
    hafiy
    HAFIY!!!
    sumpah i ta ley belaja satu benda hapak pown ari ni.
    danny, jom gi PERAK!!!!
    =_(

    ReplyDelete