Sunday, March 22, 2009

ALARM..!

Today me and my family went to IKEA. My family was looking for stuffs but I was so bored at that time. I mean, I don't like to look at furnitures and home accesories. My sis was excited cuz she was searching for a blind for her room window. As I walked around, I saw an EMERGENCY DOOR. I was curious weather it is locked or not. At first I taught that the door can only be opened if there're emergencies or else it'll be locked. With full curiousity, I pushed the lever. And... PIUNG PIUNG PIUNG..! THE ALARM WENT ON..! I was like, WTF!!? I didn't know that it's an alarm door. I walked away quickly pretending that nothing had happened. Only a dude and his wife saw that incident. Buat bodoh je la. But seriously, the alarm was so loud that everyone was shocked. LOL. Good experience i guess. My family just laughed at me.

Then I went home and Acap picked me and my bro up to basketball court. Today's game was really tiring. And I also caught some pic of the dudes at the court. And as usual, Arif malu nak tangkap gamba. LOL.

Tonight I watched I Am Legend. The story was OK la. Not s
o good and not so bad. I hate the 'Darkseekers' cuz they looked SO FAKE. It's CGI. Why can't they make it look more realistic? And the storyline was a lil' cliche. Even Resident Evil had the same storyline.

So, here's some pics from today...Warming upAbang Haziq (He's 15)
Raimy aka French Boy (He's 15)Acap tgh silau (18y/o)Akmal & Haziq (brotherhood)

NOW..! FOR THE MOST EXCITING PART...!
The reply comments part:)

To Baya: Serbu je la. Pastu jom main basketball skali. I ajar u.

To Zuleikha: Jahat giler:( Maknanye u're saying that I'm not hot la? TAKNAK KAWAN..!

To Nana Rox: Haih~ Ok, Ok... But keep in mind that Faeqa dah ada BF. And the BF is NOT me.

To Nuha: I tak pernah comel?? Sob sob:( TAKNAK KAWEN..! Eh, silap... TAKNAK KAWAN..!

To Fanah: LOL. Daripada pura2 jogging baik u datang main skali. And I da baca da yang anonymous tu. BODOH GILER..! Apa masalah dia?? Nyebok je.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. lol
    danial danial..
    curiosity kills the cat
    thank god it didn't kill you
    haha

    hope lesson learned :D

    ReplyDelete