Saturday, March 14, 2009

Present Giving Day:D

I woke up really late today. At 12.00pm. Yes. That was already in the afternoon. I slept at 5.45am the night before. So, that's why I slept all the way till noon. I woke up and went down to the kitchen. I sat on the chair and my mom served me breakfast. And I noticed a plastic bag containing an envelop in it besides my plate. So I took the envelop from the plastic bag and saw my name on it. I opened it up and found a card in it. When I opened the card, SURPRISE..!! There's RM1,100 in it. YAY ME..! My dad gave me RM100 for each A's I got. So 11A's means 100 x 11 = 1,100. LOL, that's basic maths. I didn't ask anything from them but they gave me RM1,100. Alhamdulillah, Pak Cik Kayo..! Thank you, Papa. My mom said that she'll give me something later. Susah-susah je nak bagi present. Honestly, I don't know what to ask from my parents. I don't think I should ask anything from them. I already got what I wanted which was to get straight A's in SPM. And I was the one who was suppose to give them a present for their sacrifice and invesment towards me.

Then, I watched some TV and then sat in front of the computer to do some more scholarship application thingy. Seriously, I'm tired of filling in the forms. I typed my name, address, IC number, parents detail and phone numbers more than 10 times already. And guess what, now I already memorised all my family's IC number. LOL:D

That evening at 2.30pm I went out with my family for lunc
h. Then, my dad took us to SS14, Subang Jaya. We were curious. Why did he took us there. And guess what? Another SURPRISE..! He took us to a bicycle shop. My bro had been asking my parents to buy him a bike for a minth alredy. He was the only one in the family who knew how to ride a bike at a very late age. Both me and my sis knew how to rode a bike at the age of 5 but my bro learned to rode a bike at the age of 10. He kept on practicing with his friends bike when they were playing at the playground every evening. After doing some thinking, my bro decided that he wanted a Nexus BMX Bicycle. It was a good choice. It even had unique rims.

That evening, my bro rode HIS bicycle at the playground for the first time. Jakun gler budak tak pernah dapat basikal. Kesian dia. After Asar Prayer, I planned to play basketball but it was drizzling outside. So, I canceled the plan and watched TV.


Tonight, we went for dinner at Pizza Hut, SACC MALL. After that, we w
ent back home. I watched some TV, finished up some more scholarship thingy, did some discussion about psychology with my dad and went blogging.

Can't wait to lepak with my friends tomorrow at Pelita.

This is how the card I got from my parents looked like...
And here's a pic of my bro riding his bike...

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. cool
    boleh la belanja nanti
    haha just kidding dude :P

    awesome bike 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. perghhh
    gila argh.
    i pown ta dpt pa-pe lg from my parents.
    btw, u da ade RM1,100 eyh?
    so, kire lepas tolak income tax, outcome tax, middlecome tax...
    and then KENE BELANJE I lg...
    so i agak2, tggl RM1.10 kot.
    =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. slm.
    1100rm! sgt wow.
    im here to congratulate u on ur victory on a sigle piece of paper with the heading' SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA 2008" which was the thing we worked for the past 11years!!!
    i love ur reaction when puan rosliyah called ur name out.cant get it out of my head yet :P
    its one of the BEST DAY in my 17years of life.

    -have a mucho great day__frm nana :)

    ReplyDelete