Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MonMai

This evening around 3.30pm, Ehsan and Shahrul came to my house. They wanted me to help them with the Shell Scholarship application thingy. At 4.30pm, Akmal came for a while to download and print something for his scholarship application cuz his internet was not working all of a sudden. After that, we went for 'makan petang' at Tanjung in D'Pangkin. After that, I went to the basketball court.

Guess who came to the court today? It's MonMai...! I know you guys are making a wierd face aite now when you guys saw the word MonMai. Well, actually MonMai is a word which was invented by Faez and Yoep this evening using the add maths equation below.

Let Faez=Monteres and Yoep=Subang Permai
Therefore, Faez+Yoep=Monteres+Subang Permai
Hence, (Monteres-teres)+(Subang Permai-Subang Per)=Mon+mai
=MonMai

Get it? It's ok if you guys can't understand the equation. I don't understand what I'm crapping bout either.

I really had a good game with Faez and Yoep here in BJ. My team consist of me, Faez, Yoep, Acap and "A-boy-who-I-forgot-the-name". At first it was a 5on5 game. Then it turn out to be a 5on6 game when Raimy showed up. Then it's a 4on6 game when 'the-boy-who-I-forgot-the-name" went home. No fair, 4on6. There's one time when Yoep sent his bro to tuition for a while and it became a 3on6 game. But we won in the end with the score of 38-40. Faez played really good today. He said that after returning from NS, his skill has gotten worst. But he got back his rythm yesterday. Good for him.

At 7.30, I went home with Faez and Yoep cuz they wanted to pray Maghrib at my house first. After that, they went home and my I went for diner with my mom, my sis n bro at MMZ. My dad came home a lil' late that night. Busy with his work.

I've nothing else to write aite here.
Guess I'll just answer the comments from the previous post and call it a day.

To Nuha: Rindu Ayie je? Tak rindu kat I? Penat2 je I rindu kat u siang malam. LOL. I pon rindu dia gak aritu. But da jumpa cam terubat kerinduan.

To Arvie: U punya beg n soalan ramalan kan?

To Fanah: It's okay. Nnt da ingat komen la. U try vote which guy yg hensem in my post before this tu.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

4 comments:

  1. hahaha.
    i rindu u rosakkan lagu fav i jee.
    hahahhahahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. a ah. MY beg and MY soklan target.

    ReplyDelete
  3. urmmm
    haha
    nak vote?
    eeeiii..
    i'll vote for....................
    urm, ntah la ek
    i think whatever pun, i will always be more handsome than u guys!
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys won? That's not what I heard from the other team. Hmm. Weird...

    ReplyDelete