Thursday, March 19, 2009

Separate Ways

Today was the day where I felt quite a BIG loss in my heart. Well, today 4 of my friends went to PLKN. Hafiy, Amirah Liyana, Khalis and Shafiq. It's not gonna be the same without them. Espesially without Hafiy and Mira around. And Fanah had entered college. So, I don't think she can hang out that often anymore. Now, some of my friends had to followed separated ways. Some went to PLKN. And some had entered college like Syahir, Arvie, Shazalin and Fanah. Imagine after this when all of us has to go separated paths. We'll be going to different universities, some will study abroad, we'll be busy with our studies and the next thing we knew is that we already graduated from universities and started working. Then some of us will get married. Haih~ I'll miss my friends a lot by then. WTF am I crapping? NVM, just ignore it.

Nothing much happened today. Just an ordinary day. It's just that I had quite a few guests today. 2 of my bro's friend came to play PS2 and Akmal came to photostat something from me and then Acap came crashing in at my pace. Then me and Acap went to the basketball court. I went home at 7 something. Then Acap came to my house again at 8.30pm to redeem the spaghetti that my mom promised to give him in the evening. Sanggup datang umah I kul 8.30 utk spaghetti. Haih~ Nasib baek la ramai lagi kawan-kawan yang tak dapat PLKN. Kalo tak lagi ar sunyi hidup.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. awww.. baru perasan my name ade dlm post nih
    haha.. thanks tau!
    alaa.. xpe.. nnt blh hang out lg =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. spm 11a eja seperate salah. lol

    ReplyDelete