Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tip-top Performance B-)

Today I woke up at 11.00am. Then tgk TV, makan breakfast. Then kul 2.30 tido jap sampai kul 3.30. Ngantok plak petang tu. Then 5.30 went to basketball court. Well, we got to play a good 5 on 5 game. My team consist of me, Julian, Syeikh Ahmad Arif, Akmal and Amin. The opponent was Hasif, Acap, Izzat, Shern Ong and one more guy x ingat sapa dah nama. Budak baru at that court. Sorry.

My shooting was superb today. Made a lot of baskets. I barely play forward. Most of my points are from mid range and long range shooting. And there's one time when I blocked Acap from the back and the crowd goes WOOOOW..! LOL. Then another block on Shern Ong's shot. I can't remember the final score but I do remember my team leading 25-9 at one time. Then we played dunking, capture some vids and also watched Qhaikal flirting. Really had fun that evening. After that tumpang Akmal punya motor balik rumah kul 7.00pm.

That night I taught of going to the gym with my dad but he had some work at his office and came back home at 8.00pm. Since it's already late, we canceled going to the gym. Sob sob :( Dah semangat da actually nak pegi. So, I went to my room and played PS2. I played a game called Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories that I just bought last week but baru maen skali je. The game was cool. But I hate the battle system where you gotta use card to attack. The battle system in Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 is much better. But since I'm a hardcore fan of Kingdom Hearts, maen je lah. Really had a hard time fighting Jaafar and Hades it there due to the annoying battle system. *If there's any of you readers out there who don't understand a word I'm talking about, just bare with it :P I reconmend you guys out there who has PS2 to play Kingdom Hearts. It's really an interesting game with interesting story line. It' like watching a movie while playing this game. It's like movie which you have to win in order to know what's gonna happen next. For those of you who wanna play Kingdom Hearts, play Kingdom Hearts 1 first, then Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories and then Kingdom Hearts 2 cuz the story line goes in that order. Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out. But I bet it's gonna be in the PS3 console :(

And masa tgh maen PS2 tu Mira SMS. We chit-chated for a while and I told her that I'm going to Pavillion with some friends tomorrow. She said that she's gonna be there too tomorrow. What a coincident. But I had a feeling that she's gonna be there tomorrow. That's why I told her that I'll go to Pavi in the first place :P I guess I'm psychiq after all. LOL.

Then I went blogging aite here and I'm gonna go sleep after this. Gotta wake up early tomorrow cuz I'm going to Pavillion with some friends at 9.00am. Also can't wait to meet Amira there tomorrow. Haven't seen her for a while. *Amirah Liyana sila jangan nk perasan. I'm not talking about you here. I'm talking about another Amira.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. siot. i tau ah bkn u. haha. tu mira awek faez dlu. duhh ;p

    ReplyDelete