Monday, March 2, 2009

Dunking Day ;)

Just like yesterday, I don't have anything interesting to tell. The only fun thing I did today was dunking at the basketball court. And I also met Izzat there. It's been 2 years since he last came to the court. After he left for university in Australia he never played at the court again. He can really jump now. He can touch the rim with his wrist. But as usuall, he said that he can't jump at all. But look at his jumps now.

So, here's a vid of us fooling around at the court.

Me in blue
Acap in yellow
Julian in red
Arif in black
Ijoe in black (the one who missed the dunk)

Enjoy:)



Sorry for the low quality. I took the vid using my phone. It's only 2.0 megapixel so what do you expect?

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment