Sunday, March 15, 2009

Enjoyable Night:)

Today, I didn't do anything much in the morning. Just watched TV and took a nap. Then at 3.00pm my family and I went to SOGO. We had lunch at Secret Recipe. Then we hunt for a formal black shoe and a long-sleeve kemeja for me. I'll be needing formal outfit to attend interviews and to be worn at university one day. Honestly, I never had a formal shoe before. All I ever had are sports shoes and casual shoes. Right now I only had a Nike Casual shoes, Nike Basketball shoes (for competition) and an AND1 Basketball shoes (for practice). And also a cheap ASADI croc-like flops which costs me less than RM15.00. LOL. Yes, I am cheap.

If you guys ever saw me in formal shoes before, that was my dad's:P

At SOGO, we found a nice Padini long-sleeve shirt which was on sale. 50% off. Ye la, I tak kaya cam korang beli kemaja mahal-mahal at G2000 or Guy Larouche. LOL. Then, we went to look for a pair of shoes. I found one really nice one. I like the design and texture very much. I asked the sales assistant to look for size 11 but he said that they only had until size 10. I tried the size 10 anyways and guess what? It's tight. I can put my foot in it but it hurts my foot. It really is a disadvantage to have big feet. The only person I knew who had feet bigger than mine was Hafiy. He wore a size 12 shoes. Yes, size 12. BESAR GILER..! But it's normal since he's tall and big. But individuals with big feet does have some adventages in sports (I think).

On our way home, we prayed Maghrib at an R&R near BJ then headed straight to Orkid Thai at Seksyen 9. In the previous post I said that I'm gonna go out with my friends to Pelita but we changed the plan. At first we wanted to have breakfast at Pelita at 9.00am. Then we changed the plan. We wanted to have makan petang at Pelita at 6.00pm. At the 11th hour, we changed the plan (again) and ate at Orkid Thai for diner at 8.15. Izzati, Arvie, Syahir, Ehsan and Hafiy was there too. We ate while laughing like mad and took a lot of pictures until the customers sumer pandang kat kitorang. Arvie ar ni gelak kuat giler. But lantak kitorang la nak buat apa. Bukannye buat salah pon.

At 9.30, we finished our diner and the girls had to go home. But, we guys are not ready to go home just yet. Ehsan drove us pusing-pusing Shah Alam. Best giler naik kereta bukak tingkap sambil buat lawak bodoh. Then, after an hour of pusing-pusing, my dad picked me up at Ehsan's place.

Next week Hafiy will be gone to PLKN. I'll mss him like hell. Serious boring giler kalau mamat tu takde. I wish there is a way to make him not go there. Haih~

I'll post a picture of us today in my next post togather with our SPM result day picture as well. I'll collect the pics from my friends soon. Or, if you wanna take a look at some of the pics in advance, go to arvenialalala.blogspot.com

To Fasya: OK. Nak belanja boleh. Jom kita gi Pelita. I belanja air je. Makan bayar sendiri:P

To Arvie: Nnt ada lah tu parents you bagi sumthing. Kene blanja u skali ke? Taknak lah. Baek I belanja org laen. I da janji nak belanja Faeqa from last year but tak belanja lagi sampai skrg. Baek I blanja dia pada blanja u...

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. senget!
    haha
    wow
    tak pernah i tgk you pki formal
    x saba nyer haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Arvie ar ni gelak kuat giler'
    ske ati i la nak gelak kuat mana.
    mcm la u ta kenal i.
    jap. ape mksd ehsan...'dats the risk'?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha nak tau maksudnya? lu pikirla sendiri.

    ReplyDelete