Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anugerah Kecemerlangan Day+Earth Hour

This morning I woke up at 7.00am and got dress for my Anugerah Cemerlang day at school. I'm very excited to go to school cuz I haven't been there for a long time. The Anugerah was fun. Met a lot of friends there. I'll post some pics of it as soon as I got the pics from Arvie. Or, if you guys aren't patient enough to wait, you can go to arvenialalala.blogspot.com:)

After the anugerah thingy, I asked my parents to go home without me cuz I wanna hang out with my friends. At first we wanted to eat at Old Town but after we sat down in the restaurant, we changed our mind. We wanted to eat at noodle station. Since we've already sat down at the table, it's rude for us to just leave. So, Syahir came up with a good escape plan. The plan is like this; we'll get out of the place one by one pretending that we had to answer a phone call. But the plan was all messed up when all of us got up at the same time and pretending to be talking on the phone while walking out of the place. Every eye was at us. Malu giler.

At Noodle Station, I had to belanja all the guys drinks. Luckily 5 people je. So, tak la mahal sangat. Almost everyone in my class was at Noodle Station. Macam gathering la. LOL.

That evening around 6.00pm, I went to Subang Parade with my parents. My siblings didn't follow cuz they went to their friend's house. My mom bought a shoe and I bought a slacks there. Well, actually the reason we went to Subang Parade was because I wanted to survey handphones there. I wanted to buy a new phone. The handphone I'm using now is already more than 2 years. It's just a cheap Sony Ericsson W700i. At first I planned to buy iPhones cuz it looks cool and trendy. But, after knowing that the phone cannot transfer data using bluetooth with normal cellphones (except by using iTune) and it cannot make video call or MMS, I was a bit disappointed by the phone. After asking some suggestion from the Chinese dude at the shop, he recommend me Nokia 5800 Express Music. It's Nokia's latest model. It's really cool. It looked almost like iPhone (but smaller) and much cheaper too. I didn't buy the phone yet cuz the phone dude said that the price will go down a lil' more next week. So, Insyaallah I'll but a new phone next week.

As for Earth Hour, I did close all my lights at home. Not just the lights but all the electrical appliances at home. I was at Subang Parade at 8.30pm-9.30pm. So, basically I took part in this event. I didn't plan to turn off all the lights at home but secara tak sengaja dah ter-take part. I was suppose to be Baya's place for the Earth Hour gathering but I couldn't come cuz I was at Subang Parade at that time. Sorry Baya.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment