Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spooooky Nite :(

Nothing much happened today. I went to the JMECO office, near Taylor's Collage at 3.00pm to check out some A-level university in UK. We found a good university there called Bellerbys University but not really interested in it cuz it's filled with foreign student. But it's cool to check out some of the unis there. The man that explains to us about the university was Mr David. A british guy. He's nice. Good at explaining and knows how to pull off some jokes. But the most 'tak boleh bla' thing was when we were leaving. My dad and I stood up from the table, shook hands with Mr David and he said 'I think I need to get up as well. I've been seating too long.' When he got up, I was like WTF? He's really tall. Around 6'2" maybe. Then he said to me "Do ypu wanna play basketball against me?". Siot je. Tau la I ni 5'8" je. 173cm. Takpe, tunggu la lagi setahun dua. I'll be 6' tall. Muahaha.

Then I went to Subway with my dad abd we ate there. Kenapa la takde Subway kat sekitar Shah Alam? Kene gi all the way to Subang kalo nk makan. Haih~ Then Arvie SMS suro tunggu dia habis collage sbb nk mkn sama-sama but lama sangat so I told her that I gotta go. Dia sedih but she understands me. Kan Arvie?

It was 12.00am that night. While I was in my room going online, my mom called my phone and asked me to check out if there's anything going on downstairs. She said she heard a loud BANG sound downstairs. Like someone hitting the door. So I went downstairs with my dad. I brought along a 4 iron golf club downstairs. Who knows if I'm gonna need it.

3 reason why I chose 4 iron instead of any other golf club:
1. It's the longest club I had in the bag.
2. I can't find my 3 iron which is linger.
3. Driver and woods are not suitable for hitting someone's head :D

When we got down, we search the whole place. Kitchen, family hall, dining hall. Everywhere. But nothing was there. Relieved~~

Then at 4.00am, I heard another BANG sound. At first I taught I was just dreaming but a few seconds after that it goes again. BANG. This time it's coming from the ceiling. I got up from bed and reached for the golf club under my bed. Yes, I kept a golf club under my bed. BJ is not a very safe place ya know. You can hear at least one or two cases of house being robbed each month. I called my mom and my dad came to my room and we searched the other rooms. But again, nothing was found. Maybe it's a rat at my roof making this noise. But it's really loud. Oh well, couldn't care less bout it.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment: