Sunday, March 8, 2009

W.I.R.E.L.E.S.S.

OK, this story was posted a day late cuz I had some problem with my wireless connection yesterday.

Today was fun. My whole family and I went shopping. First we went to IK
EA and my mom bought some plates and bowls (pinggan mangkuk) there. Then, we went for lunch at IKEA's food court. After that, we went to Harvey Norman. I like that Harvey Norman commercial on radio. The song is so funny. Harvey Norman, Harvey Norman GO..!! LOL. Enough with the craps. At Harvey Norman, we bought a deskjet, a wireless router, a wireless adaptor and a set of cordless phone whiich comes with 3 phones in a set. Yeah, 1st time guna cordless phone. Jakun gler. Biasa lah, org tak kaya. Tak macam korang, have been using cordless phone for years. Handphone pon version lame je. Have been using the same phone for 3 years already.

When we got home, I set up the wireless connection but the Li
nk light on the modem was blinking. I ran up and down the stairs more than 10 times to figure out the problem. Imagine the computer was in my room and the modem was at the hall. I think I lost 2kg already due to the running. I was really pissed off when I know that the real promblem was the wire was not connected properly to my modem. BENGANG GILER..! Punya penat cari apa problem last-last the problem was just that the wire tak ketat. Then, I was so excited to go online using WiFi for the first time but when I clicked connect, BAM..! The computer shuts down. WTF? Seriously, I cursed a bunch last night. After several tries, I gave up and decided to watch TV. After watching American Idol, I went to sleep. Boring giler tak dapat online.

But luckily the next morning suddenly boleh online pulak c
uz actually I don't have to connect to the internet manually when using WiFi. The internet will be connected automatically. So, connecting manually will cause the computer to be corrupted and shut down. How the hell was I suppose to know that. LOL. But now I know.

So, this is the first blog I'm writting using a WiFi connection. *Jakun cuz baru dapat WiFi.To Fasya: Yes, I found you. Thanks to Nuha. And about that P sticker, just imagine driving from KGSAAS to BJ with the sticker like that. Confirm tergelak the drivers behind. And parking at KL Central costs RM4 the first hour and RM2 the following hour. Dunno where the RM0.20 comes from.

To Izura:
My friends from sec. 9 mmg giler sket. Tak leh bla lekat sticker terbalik.

To Shafiq: Sori ar salah eja. Ye ye, aku da betulkan. Lepet. Tapi bila fikir balik aku slalu dgr orang sebut melepek. Bukan melepet. But aku tukar ar gak utk puaskan hati ko.

To Nuha:
I ada blog sejak 16th of Feb 2009. Hehehe...


That's all for now. Later...

-Danial Kaoru-

5 comments:

  1. wahahh.
    bukan nk bgtau i ouh.
    teruja ah tu ada wireless :P

    p/s: jumpa u khamis niii~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pebende ko ni!
    Sumpah ko pg tanya smue org lepet ke lepek.
    babi r ko rosak kat ayat yg cool haih. Lepek cm busuk je.
    hahaha Seriously.-shay-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lolz...Its really weird how i finally found your blog. And i admit, it is pretty jakun that you finally~! Get a wifi at home...Not to be crud or anything but it is the 21st century...~! That thing's suppose to be installed in your humble abode centuries ago..(Figure of speech fyi) Lolz..But miss you a bundle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.. baru guna wifi ehh?
    xpe.. i pun jakun owh dulu!!
    and eleh.. yeah right tak kaya
    tu shopping bebanyak tu bayar pakai ape??
    surat khabar??
    haha
    and trust me, i knw how annoying it is when your computer shuts down cmtu owh..
    geram gilaaaaaaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete