Sunday, March 8, 2009

I was tagged by MIRA and FAU

here's the instructions:

1.Go to your photos folder in your computer.

2.Go to the 6th folder of photos.

3.Go to the 6th picture in that folder.

4.Put the picture on your blog and describe about it.

5.Invite six friends to join the challenge.



Well, I didn't even look at the picture before uploading it. I upload it and then looked at it. Never taught this pic would come out. Anyways, this is a pic of me (dugh~~) at Tun Uda Library aka Library Shah Alam. Me, Arvie, Syahir, Ehsan, Hafiy, Shahrul and Sadiq were studying there. SPM was just around the corner that time. The date stated on the pic is 04/11/09. SPM started on 11/11/09. So it's exactly a week before SPM. I was reading the SEJARAH text book while biting my fave pink pencil. Yes, I like to bite my pen/pencil when I'm studying. But I think I no longer have that habbit. And I just love pink stationaries. Some people might think it's girlish but I think it's cool. I have a pink pencil, a pink correction tape and a pink highlighter. The dude wearing the brown hoodie at the back is Shahrul and the guy in white is Sadiq. This pic was a candid taken by ARVENIA ANIS BINTI BOYKE BERAHMANA (She's 1/2 Dutch and 1/2 Malay. So that explains the wierd name she got. I know you readers out there must be saying "Mesti lawa bdk ni sbb mix dutch". LOL, not bad laa. Cute jugak:P Check out her blog: arvenialalala.blogspot.com). She just bought a new camera less than a week so she's really excited to use it sampai dalam library pon nak amik gamba.

I would like to tag Arvie, Nuha, Baya, Fasya, Izura and Ehsan.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

P.S: This is not the story of the day. I'll post today's story later.

1 comment:

  1. Me, Arvie, Syahir, Ehsan, Hafiy, Shahrul and 'Sadiq were studying there.'
    oit. gila sexist! i sorg je girl. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete