Monday, March 23, 2009

Nasi Ayam Lemon + Gossip = Happy:D

This morning I woke up, ate my breakfast, took my shower and watched TV. Then at 3.00pm I sent my sis to cheerleading practice. I was planning to play basketball in the evening at 5.00pm but Syahir called and told me that he's already at NKVE with Ayie heading towards my place to pick me up for 'makan petang'. I was like, 'Korang da kat NKVE? Aku tak solat lagi dowh. Jap, nak solat jap.' I asked permission from my mom and she said yes. I instantly took my wudhuk and prayed Asar. Then I rushed to pick a shirt and my 3/4 pants. When I was putting on my clothes, Syahir called again and told me that they were already in front of my house. Luckily I was ready to go. Haih~ Why the hell did you guys not call up a lil' sooner? Imagine having to ask permission from my mom, pray Asar and get dress in less then 10 minutes. Gelabah giler aku tadi.

After that, Ayie picked up his friend, Aput who lived near his place. HAHAHA. On the way to Aput's house, Ayie called up Awi (his cousin) and the conversation was something like this:

Ayie: Hello, Awi ada? (in a very wierd voice)
Awi: Ni awi. Sapa ni?
Ayie: Ni Ayie la. Awak tak cam suara kita? Sedih giler:(
Awi: Sapa suro awak buat suara pelik tu. Mana la nak ca
m.
Ayie: Awak nak ikut kita gi makan kat Pak Lee tak?
Awi: Kita baru balik dari 'i forgot the place' la.
Ayie: Owh, takpe lah.

Awi: Awak kat mana tu?
Ayie: Kita kat dalam kereta, tengah driving and ada kereta polis kat belakang kitorang.

Me and Syahir turned around and guess what? Ayie wasn't joking after all. THERE REALLY WAS A POLICE MOBILE BEHIND US..! GILA PUNYA AYIE..! Driving sambil cakap phone. Dah la sticker P tak lekat. And kereta polis kat belakang dia boleh buat
'dunno' je.

When the police mobile was besides us, he said bye to Awi and hung up cepat-cepat. That was so funny. Kitorang ketawa like mad masa tu.


After picking up Aput, we went to Restoran Pak Lee at 7. That was my first time eating there and Ayie reconmended Nasi Ayam Lemon to us (us = me + syahir). And we saw Juliana Evans with her friends at the table besides our's. She looked smaller compared to on TV. I taught she's tall but she doesn't look so tall. But I can't really tell cuz she was sitting down at that time. She's kinda hot but not really my taste. I wanted to tell you guys something about her that I just found out today but tak elok la pulak mengumpat orang kat blog ni. So, tak payah la tulis. Finally, the Nasi Ayam Lemon arrived. Boleh tahan jugak the Nasi Ayam. Different from all the other Nasi Ayam I've ever tasted. Yummy..! While eating, we eating, we did the usual guy stuffs such as joking around, gossiping and chit-chatting. It's been quite a while since I last met Ayie.

At 6.00pm, Ayie sent me back home. I had fun dining with those guys. Thanks a lot, Ayie. Aunty Asmah was at my house at that time. After chit-chatting with her
for a while, I went to the basketball court. We didn't play that serious today considering that there's only 7 of us there. We played for a while and loiter at the bench. As usual, while loitering, we joke around and gossip about others. LOL. I dunno why I gossiped a lot today. It's fun.

In case you guys are wondering how Ayie and Syahir looked like, here's some pics of them...

Ayie rajin blaja. Sbb tu dia dapat 12A1. Gempak..!
Syahir ni memang retarded sket. Tapi gempak gak 10A1.

And here's a pic of Juliana Evans (right) in case you guys don't know who she is. She played as Sophie in KAMI.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. beg sapa laaaa tu atas riba ayie...and sapa la punya soklan target tu...weeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    1 st and last to comment lah you =P
    everyone dah lari dah from my blog
    lol
    and..... i frgot lah what to say
    i read this one smlm but then, tu kat hp
    now i cnt rmmbr awready wht i wanted to say
    urghhh

    ReplyDelete