Monday, March 23, 2009

Basketball Family

It's 3.00am. I don't know why but I feel like posting some pics of my Basketball Family. I'll introduce them one by one okay!!?

HASIF. 18 y/o. Smart. Funny. Crazy. Matured. Motivating.JULIAN. 13y/o. Crazy. Retarded. Funny. Taller than me. Can jump really high.
Asyraff aka ACAP. 18 y/o. Blur. Blur. Blur. Funny. Smart. Makan banyak tapi tak gemok.ARIF. 17 y/o. The ladies man. Shy. Baik (kot). Always smiling. KAMAL. 15 y/o. Funny. Happy-go-lucky. Calm and relax.RAIMY. 15 y/o. 1/2 French, 1/2 Malay. White boy. Caring. Happy most of the time.AKMAL. 18 y/o. #1 point guard at our court. Passionate. Smart. Funny. Nature lover.QHAIKAL. 15 y/o. Sharp shooter. Crazy. Passionate. Funny. Determined.HAZIQ. 15 y/o. Smart. Crazy. Funny. Sharp shooter. Determined. Caring. Matured (kot).DANIAL. 18 y/o. I think you guys know me better than I do. So, you describe me yourself:P

This is just some of my basketball brothers. There are many more but I can't find a pic of 'em.

So, dah tengok puas-puas photos kitorang? Now, for the most exciting question...

WHICH ONE OF US DO U THINK IS THE MOST HANDSOME?

Leave your answers in your comment. Thank you:)


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. haha
    i like the green cute guy
    the one's that is in akmal's pic
    bahaha :D

    and ur rite, arif seems really like a ladies men -_-"

    ReplyDelete
  2. siapa nak kawen dengan u :P
    hahaha.
    my vote goes to arif~

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, nak knal ngn raimy and arif boleh x... emel saya oyster2338@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete