Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No Air...

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air
Can't live, can't breathe with no air
It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
It's no air, no air
Got me out here in the water so deep
Tell me how you gonna be without me
If you ain't here, I just can't breathe
It's no air, no air...

Ok, that was the chorus of the song No Air by Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown. I'm currently addicted to the song. I sang that song a lot. I think the guys at the basketball court are already bored of listening to my beautiful voice singing No Air. Perasan la plak:P Btw, Nuha is my #1 fan. She likes my singing very much. Kan Nuha? I know it's an old song. It's almost 2 years old I think. But I don't know why I'm so addicted to it. This song use to me my favourite last time. Then I got bored of it. Now, I'm back addicted to it. Jordin's and CB's voice sound so good in this song. When I hear this song I'm really into it. It's like the lyric is really meaningful to me. I don't have a girlfriend nor a crush on anyone aite now but the lyric gives a impact to my heart.

FYI, I'm into R&B, Hip-hop, Pop and Ballad. I don't really like Rock or Metal. It's too loud and it makes me feel crowded. I'm into songs that can make me relax and feel peaceful. Jiwang songs are nice. I used to like Indonesian Jiwang songs last time such. But nowadays can't find a good one so now I'm into English R&B songs.

Enough with the song issue. Now let's get into the story of the day. Right now (na na na) I'm really nervous bout the upcoming SPM result. Yea, really really nervous. I kept on thinking what will happen if I don't get straight A's. I'll be very dissapointed of myself for sure. And I'll dissapoint my parents. And will I get scholarship if I don't get straight A's? ARGHHH...!!

This morning i woke up late. Maybe cuz I slept at 5.00am yesterday. I ate my brunch and went up to room to work on my resume for scholarships application purpose soon. It took me 3 hours to complete it. So, at 6.00pm, I went out for dinner with my family. Than, I planed to sleep early. After watching Desperate Housewives, I went to bed. For 30 minutes I shut my eyes tight but I can't sleep. I suddenly got really nervous bout the result thingy. I'm too nervous that it's getting harder to breath. I felt like there's no air (that's why the title of the post today is No Air). So, I sat in front of the computer going online. Than I heard some thunders outside. I shut down the computer cuz I don't want it to get struct by lightning. My computer got struct by lighning twice before this. Then, I tried to sleep again but failed. So, I decided to read the book, Emotional Intelligence. Yea, dari dulu tak habis-habis lagi buku tu.

I planned to play basketball tomorrow morning but here I am still writting this blog at 3.00am. Just hope that I can wake up early tomorrow. Ok, i'm gonna go to sleep now. Nite2 people.

To Arvie: Yea, hafiy pon gurl gak. LOL

To Baya: U mmg chomeyll...


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

3 comments:

  1. u, kne buat resume ke if nk aplly scholar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!
    asal u canang merata i "MINAT" suara u ouh.
    esok i jumpa u kenalah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That song really suits our current situation. Makes me suffocate as the hours speed by so darn fast and next thing you know, ITS THE DAY WHERE WE GO BLADY MAD~!!! I tgh cuak ni...too much. and what you said was true, we NEVER see each other even though we live a stone throw away. Sad much. Pathetic is more like it...OH AND MUNCHKINS BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete