Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coincident

I had a lot of coincident happening today in my daily life. This evening my parent went to Restoran TTDI for lunch. But me and my siblings refuse to follow cuz we don't feel like eating Malaysian food today. So, at 2.30pm we went to Subang Parade. We ate Kenny Rogers. Actually we planned to eat at Pizza Hut but I dah jemu makan pizza so makan la ayam plak. Then before makanan sampai I had a quarrel with my mom. Well, it's not that we're fighting. It's just that we had some disagreement about something.

OK, here how it starts.. I ordered Cappuccino for my drinks and after the waiter left she said that it's not good to order milky drinks after eating a heavy meal cuz it will effect the digestion. And I disagreed with that cuz I don't think it does. Maka, keluarlah segala ilmu Bio yg diajar oleh Puan Rugayah. My mom pon tak leh bla. Dia taknak kalah gak. So, Mama pon mengeluarkan segala ilmu bio dia. Dah penat2 gado tu makanan sampai. So apa lagi. Makan je la. Tak sakit perut pown. So kiranya Mama kalah la...

Then we went to MPH booth at the centre of the mall. They're having up to 50% discount. Jadi datanglah beramai-ramai. But none of the book were interesting. There is one book that's interesting. It's called Phillosopy of 'something'. Can't remember the title. But it's RM55 after discount and I only got RM53 at that time and I'm still haven't finished the book I'm reading called Emotional Intelligence. So, I didn't buy it. There, I met coincidently met Hasif with his parents and siblings. Then, after chatting for 5 minutes, we coincidently met Acap there as well. Then after several minutes of chit-chatting, trash talking and listening to Hasif's interesting speach, we left the place.

But, I didn't went home just yet. Me and my family went to Shah Alam Mall. My bro wanna change 3 video games that he bought. None of them are working. So, after tukar that PS2 DVD, we went to the surau to pray Asar. In front of the surau, I coincidently met Azreen si budak sengal. LOL, we've know each other since standard 4. He's a really funny and interesting guy. After solat balik rumah.

Then after Maghrib Prayer, I went to the gym with my dad. I haven't been to the gym for a week. To bad the gym closes at 10.00pm today. So, can't really workout so much today. And when I was at the gym, I coincidetly met Siti Nabilah. Haven't seen her for a while. She changed quite a lot. Even hotter now :P It's funny that I first mistaken her with Faeqa's sister (Fatin). She looked like Fatin from afar.

Then, I went home and went online. And write this blog write now.

Now, for the comment replying part...

To Nuha: Yea, chain letter sux..!

To Arvie: Mana ada sexist. U kan laki :P Joking je. Macam la u tak biasa being the only girl bila kuar ngn kitorang.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. eyh silap!
    ne de i sorg girl
    HAFIY pown girl gak kan???
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.
    good story.
    danial,
    i gedik pun tkpe lahh.
    comel pe.
    haha.
    ;p

    ReplyDelete