Tuesday, April 28, 2009

137

Free IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - Free IQ Test

Look at that, I have an IQ of 137. I'm so proud of myself. I never taught I was so intellectual. Wahaha, perasan la pulak. Anyways, just now I took the IQ test and got that result which was good. An average human IQ is from 95 to 105. And mine is 137 which makes me above average but not yet superb. A man with superb IQ must have an IQ level of above 150. And only less than 5% of world population have that amount of IQ. It's ok, research also said that many people with IQ level above 130 works for those with IQ less than 110. Yup, this is fact people. Cuz EQ matters more than IQ nowadays.

Now, I want you readers to test your IQ by clicking the link above. Good Luck.

BTW, I'm going out with my friends around KL tomorrow. Can't wait:)

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments: