Friday, April 3, 2009

Sambal Sambal

Today Syahir picked me, Ehsan and Hazim up for lunch at her sister's cafe called Sambal Sambal. It's located at the shop lots in front of Subang Parade. It's a new cafe. Just opened for about a week. The food there was nice. Sedap giler. The specialities there are the Sambal, Nasi Lemak and Soto. We get to eat for free just now cuz kakak Syahir belanja. Everyone, please try dining at this cafe. I'm promoting the cafe aite here. Nanti kakak Syahir bagi commission:P

So, here's the funny part of the day. When Syahir picked us up, he drove an Atos. Actualy we wanted to play badminton after lunch, so we brought along our stuffs and leaved it in the car during lunch. After lunch, we lepak at Subang Parade for 20 minutes. We went to Lee Chong Wei's shop there. The shop's name is QOOL. He sells handphones and iPods there. Then, we wanted to head back to Kemuncak. Syahir said that he's gonna drive his mom's Kompressor to Kemuncak. We told him that we left our stuffs in his Atos. When we got back to the parking spot, the Atos was not there. Guess what? His sis drove the Atos to Putrajaya already. My shoes and sports attire was in that car. So was Hazim's and Ehsan's stuffs including racket and shuttlecocks. I was wearing jeans and Syahir's size 11 flip-flops at that time. BTW, Syahir wore size 8 but he accidentally bought a size 11 Quicksilver flops. So I borrowed it for a while cuz I don't wanna wear my shoes during lunch at that time.

At Kemuncak, William, Jason, Tan and some juniours of ours were there too. We (me, Ehsan and Hazim) played badminton barefooted. I was wearing jeans and barefooted at that time. Punya la susah nak main badminton tak pakai kasut. Sakit giler kaki. Nak gerak kaki pon susah sbb pakai jeans. But me & Hazim almost defeated Syahir & Ehsan in a double game. The score was 13-15. Although we didn't win, it was a big satisfaction for us to actually baing able to close up the gap. Me & Hazim just played badminton for like a year. Syahir & Ehsan had been playing since primary school. So of course they're better than us.

Then, my mom picked us (us=me, Hazim, Ehsan) up from Kemuncak and went back home. We planned to go out again tomorrow to SP to watch Fast and Furious 4. Vin Diesel is in the movie. That dude rocks.

That night my dad gave me a present. A grandstand F1 ticket. He got it from his company. But it's only for one person. So, we'll take turns watching it since it's a 2 days ticket. He'll go on Saturday (tomorrow) and I'll go on Sunday.

Here's some pics of today.


To Syrrul: I dah lama la ada P. Since January. Haiyo. I dah driving pegi banyak tempat plak.

To Serunai (Aqilah): Takde lah senang sangat. Biasa2 je. U mesti boleh. Xyah cuak2.

To Adam: U dulu skola 9 izit? I apply for geology:)


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. ykeee? damn lah. i test esok. gasp! eh u guys comel lah. selalu lepak together even lepas habis skolah ;)
    and i tak tau pulak lee chong wei ade kedai?

    ReplyDelete