Sunday, April 12, 2009

UTP - part 2

So, where do I left the story last time? Oh yea, the part where we slept at 2.00am.

The next morning, we woke up at 6.15. Nabil woke up at 5.50, took his bath and woke us up. Syahir took his shower first followed by me and Ayie. After we're done mewangikan diri, we went down for breakfast. Then, we went back up, get dress in our formal outfits and off we went to UTP by bus. We did our English test which was not so hard and then the Critical Thinking test. The first part of the Critical Thinking test was hard but the 2nd part was not that hard. Basically my exams were okay. Not superb.

Then, we went to the mosque for the Zohor+Asar (Jamak) prayer. Actualy, it was 12.00pm at that time, so we lepak for a while until Azan. At 2.00pm, we went to block B and waited for the interviewer to call our names. I was in the same team as Syahir. We're in group D. Ayie and Nabil were in group C. While waiting, Hafiy called and wished us luck. After 1 hour of waiting, we were called in the preparation room. We were required to present a case study during the interview later on. Our topic for group D was "How can we help highly indebted poor countries to solve their problems involving National Aid thus closen the gap between rich and poor country?". Sounds hard aite? Well, actually it is a hard case study but I once debated about this exact topic when I was in form 4. So, I had a lot of strong points here. Lucky me. YEAY..! Basically I did well in the interview. I sure put a lot of unrebutable (tidak boleh dibidas) points in my case study. And I'm lucky that my interviewer was 2 nice lady. There were always smiling so I'm not really nervous when facing them. Then, for the group discussion part, my team mates were a dude from SASER, a dude from ASIS and another from MCKK. I'm the only one in the team who's not from SBP. But I was once an SBP student. LOL. Syahir did well in his interview too. So does Nabil and Ayie. The topic given to group C (Nabil and Ayie) was "How can we solve refugee problem?". Not an easy topic as well. I called up Rayyan who was in group A and Alia who was in group B with Liana to ask about their interviews. They did good as well. The topic for group A was "What is your opinion on the political issue in Malaysia?" and the topic for group B was "Give your opinion on corprate social responsibility".

After everything was done, we went back
to APBN to pack our stuffs. Ayie went home quite early. So only me, Nabil and Syahir was in the room. We packed our stuffs and said goodbye to Nabil. Sob sob:( I'll miss you Nabil. I'll miss Kamal too. Then, I went back home with Syahir.

Once we reached Shah Alam, we went to Pelita for dinner. I met up with my family there. I also met Ili and Shaz there having dinner together. They looked so sweet together as usuall. I also met Muhaffiz there. After that, I went home and went to bed early (1.00am).

I really hope that I'll get this scholarship. I'm really hoping for this one. Pray for me people.

And that concludes this chapter of this UTP post.

-THE END-

To Nyle: Yea, it's not really a gurl stuff. But cam biasa kalo laki ske shopping orang kata dia metrosexual. I takde la slalu shopping. Tak kaya pon nak shop banyak2. HAHA. Nice to know u btw.

To Serunai: Shopping tu best kot.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment