Saturday, April 4, 2009

Fast and Furious 4

Today at 12.30 I picked up Ehsan and Syahir at Subang Parade and we head off to SP. We bought tickets to watch Fast & Furious 4 at 3.45pm. Actually we wanted to buy the 2.30pm ticket but we had to sit far apart from each other cuz there's not much seats left. It was 1.20pm at that time and we had not had our lunch, so we ate at Wendy's. Seriously, tak sedap makanan kat Wendy's. The potato macam ntah pape je. Then, we laughed at the ice-skaters falling around in the ring. Lawak giler tengok orang2 gemok jatuh. Dah jatuh then bila nak bangun jatuh lagi. LOL. Sedap je aku kutuk orang lain. Aku ni ice-skating pon tak pernah try.

Then, we prayed Zohor and searched for iPhones. I wanna buy iPhone so much but it's too expensive. There's this shop which sells an iPhone 2G with 8gb memory for RM1550 which was cheap. I told my mom and she said that my dad's friend
is going to USA soon and it might be cheaper there.

Then, we went into the cinema. After we took our seats, the movie starts. What a good timing. The movie starts 5 seconds after we took our seats. But actually, we took the wrong seats. Our seat was K20-K22. We sat at M20-M22. Salah baca. Malu je bila orang tu cakap yg tu seat dia. LOL.

The movie was really good. Vin Diesel rocks in the movie. The racing and stunts were awesome. I gave it a 4.5/5. The only thing I dislikes about the movie is that there's no exotic machines. All they have were old school cars which were modified. I was expecting some Lamborghini or Ferrari or even Porsche in it. If the cars were nice, I would have gave it a perfect 5/5. But, I don't blame the producer for the old school rides. There are plenty of destructive stunts in the movie. It'll be very costly for them to crash a Lamborghini.

After the movie, we jalan-jalan a lil and I went to Nike, Adidas
and Studio R to search for a hoodie but none of em attracts me. At 6.30pm, we took a bus to Subang Parade. We lepak at Roti Boy from 6.45 til 7.45. Then, we prayed Maghrib and Syahir's dad picked us up and sent us home.

Back home, my dad said that he had a blast at Sepang today.
And guess what? I found out that they're selling iPhone 3G, 8gb at 399USD (around RM1400 only) in US. I'm so gonna ask my dad's friend to buy me one when he go to US.

That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

2 comments:

  1. iphone 3g rm1400? giler awesome X)
    even uk is still expensive!

    rebut peluang dude!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know that the US currency has dropped to rm2.80?

    ReplyDelete