Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mid-Gardens-KLCC-Pavi

Okay people, today was a very very interesting day. Many thing happened today. So, I have a lot to tell. However, I am so fucking lazy to write it all cuz it'll take me a very long time. Because of that, I came up with a very brilliant idea since I have an IQ of 137 (still proud of that IQ thingy). The idea was to copy and paste whatever was in Fanah's blog. Well, I spent the whole day with her along with Alin, Sorfina, Lala and Zack. So, our story of the day was basically the same. So here goes...

P/S: If you readers encounter the word 'I' in the story, keep in my that the 'I' stands for Fanah and not me cuz I copy and paste round-round from her blog (round-round=bulat-bulat).

Greetings mere humans of planet Earth!
I have come in peace.


Cut the crap. Let's get to the story of what happened today.
Ahhh. My MASTERPLAN. It finally happened. Well, not the way I thought it would be but it was okay AND to me, I had lots of fun : )


Is it because of the part where my LEGS started to ache like CRAZY?!
Oh yeah, that's a part of the fun too.


OK, I woke up at 8.30am or so. Something like that, can't remember.

Then, ate what a baby would call breakfast but an adult would call, hmm, let me think, NOTHING.

Then, went online, danced to I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor. The remix one.

Then, took my shower while listening to Don't Lie by BEP. It is going to be my next fav song at the moment.
Got ready and fetched Zack, Danial, Sopi and Lala.
Petronas, to fill in some petrol.

Bought Vanilla Coke for Sopi [yang dah lama mengidam Vanilla Coke. LoL], bought Milo Hi-Cal, bought Mineral Water.


Off to Mid Valley at around 11am!


Again, everyone was quite terrified by my driving. I could "perform" an emergency break while talking to someone else without a shred of panic flashed on my face. OK. I don't understand what I am trying to say here. So, let's just forget about that : )


SAMPAI LAH DI MID VALLEY!!


Snap snap, as in, we took pictures. Then, took the KTM to KL Central. Took the RapidKL train to KLCC.
On the way there, we were laughing like crazy, making weird sounds and all that.
Talking so loud.

Snap snap. I think we were at KLCC for 10-15minutes only. Just to take the pictures. Haha.


Then, took the RapidKL train again to Dang Wangi.
AND! The interesting part;


We were taking the esculator [not sure how to spell it. Haha]
Then, I was in front of everyone, so, I turned around to face them [my friends lah].
And that was when I SAW HER! She who must not be named!! It's HER!
She was wearing a blue 'baju kurung', a hair, so long, so dry, so frizzy, her heavy make up.

She. Looked. Like. A....................

PON.TI.A.NAK!!!

I was about to pretend to be a tourist guide to my friends.
I was about to open my mouth, and quickly closed it again, and turned around and climbed the rest of the esculator AS FAST AS I COULD!


And they were like, "Asal Fana? Asal?"

I showed them the lady BEHIND THEM.

And they ALL went running too!!!
We were like laughing like crazy and everyone was like so CUAK. Hahahaha.


Then, in front of me was a lady in this purdah. But she looked so EVIL!
I thought that she was going to turn around and her face would be like, a skull or something!


Seriously, people at Dang Wangi are too little too scary for us BJrians. LoL.


MOVING ON~


Took the monorail at Bukit Nanas to go to Bukit Bintang : )
By now, we were already SO TIRED! Because it was freaking hot and I kept asking everyone;

"Can we eat at Burger King??"


No, I did not speak English, it sounded more like this;

"Boleh tak kite makan Burger King nantiiiiiiiiiiii?"

While making a konon-nya kesian face, a.k.a muka sepuluh sen. But seriously, my stomach was growling at that time, I could have fainted out of starvation! [Ceh. Poyo gila.]



So, everyone was like, "Ha a.. I tak kesah.. Makan je pap
e.. Tak kesah.."


Yeah right tak kesah. Padahal nak makan benda lain =P

And then, when we first arrived at Pavilion, we went to GSC first to buy our movie tickets.
We had nothing else to watch except for Jangan Tegur, others d
id seem that interesting AT ALL, or we have all watched them. So, bought the tickets, and FINALLY!


MAKAN TIME, BABY!


Muahahaha. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TO EATTTTTTTTTT!



So, agak2 cam tadi mengidam gila kot Burger King, we searched HIGH AND LOW for it. Then, I asked the pak guard;

"Urm, ada Burger King tak kat sini?"


"Oh.. Tak de la dik. Ada KFC, Pizza Hut.. bla bla"
Yeahhh. Thank you for the extra details =P


So, like, I felt like crying jugak la when I found out no Burger King : (

LoL. Then, Danial asked us to eat at Subway. At first, I was a bit... reluctant to eat there because my mom used to order me food there and damn it was so HUGE and so............... HEALTHY!


Yeah, too much veggies and all that =D

And it was sooooo annoying. Haha.


But then, we went on to eat at Subway anyway. I ordered Steak and Cheese, Italian bread, with cucumber, capsicum, onions, lettuce, and also, chili sauce =D



Ahhh.. Perfecto.



First bite, OH EM GEE.

This is NICE! This is VERY NICE. - I said to myself, in my head.


So, managed to finish my meal quickly, just after Danial. He was the first. Hahaha.
Then, went to the surau for Zohor.


After that, Alin arrived at Pavilion...
She wanted to have lunch at Pizza Hut.
Again, we were like talking so loud in Pizza Hut and we acte
d like the place was ours! Haha. Snap snap again =D


Then, me and Lala went to Forever 21 to find my shirt. BUT, I did not manage to find anything, so, met them and walked to GSC together.

Went into Topshop, nothing, went to La Senza, ALMOST bought a new pair of knickers. But I figured that I had to save some money, so did not buy it.

Pastu kan! Zack was like, talking something about BAPAK AYAM!

I was like, huh??

He told us that while he was waiting for us girls, he heard a guy who was surrounded by a group of girls or something, and the guy was talking about "last night" and "hotels" and "Ok tak?" and all..!

He was almost sure that it was a BAPAK AYAM!
I was like, DAMN! I wished I had been there with him! That's like a oppoturnity of a lifetime kot?!!

Hish.

=D


At GSC, snap snap again!
The movie did not even start yet, but once we were inside, we already started screaming bayangkan?!
Obviously not because of the movie, but maybe due to our gedik-ne
ss or something.
I sat between Lala and Sopi since I am the chicken.



I think I closed my eyes throughout the whole movie. Yes, screamed like crazy, or more like, cursed like crazy. Everytime I was spooked out, I would scream; "FUCK!" "SHI
T!"

Something like that, basically =)

Haha.



Someone told Zack or Danial, I can't remember;
"Awak, boleh jangan tendang kerusi tak?"


Hahahaha. Sumpah lawak. Then, I actually heard the people in front of us compaining to each other about how noisy we were.

I mean, come on! It was a horror movie but we were talking one moment, making jokes one moment, eating one moment. Hahaha.

Then Danial was like critisizing the heroin and all. Haha.


The movie was okay I guess. Did not like the heroin though!

I would give it 3stars : )
For a good ending.


Then, went outside and snap snap again!
Took the monorail to KL Central. I was so tired at that time.
My legs were wobbly. I wanted to sit down SO BADLY!
After that, still had to take the KTM to Mid Valley.


Ahhhh. In the train to Mid Valley, we encountered a lady who was very SUPERBLY "gedik" in my opinion.
Her English was, no doubt, "sexy" as Lala had described it. Hahaha. But she was overdoing it!
I can't really write it or put it in words because you have to
be there to know how I was THIS CLOSE to throwing up.
But everytime she talked to the person on the phone, I was trying so HARD not to laugh!
There were times where I could not control myself and started laughing like crazy while turning at Lala. Haha.

So, we arrived at Mid Valley ar around 6.15pm.

Went to Cold Storage to buy butter and lettuce for my mom.

Then, off we went home : )

There was a mini traffic jam. But, it was not so bad. I got home at around 7.30pm, after sending everyone.

Now, I am like, super tired. From all the walking. Seriously, I need to go to sleep earlier than usual.

Thank you everyone for joining my CRAZY plan. Thank very much.

I want to stop now. Blogger is crazy once again. Till next time, xoxo, Fanah.
Here are some of the pictures : )

You can see more through my Myspace.

So...

How was it? Interesting huh? Yup2. Very interesting. Thanks Fanah. Nanti I belanja you bebila.


That's all for now. Later...

-Danial Kaoru-

No comments:

Post a Comment