Sunday, April 5, 2009

Prank Prank

Today I was suppose to go to the Sepang Circuit to watch F1. But I changed my mind all of a sudden and asked my dad to go instead. It's not like I don't want the experience of watching F1 live, it's just that I'll be all alone there if I go to watch it. None of my friend are there. All my dad's friends are gonna be there. I don't wanna seat with them. It's better if I let my dad enjoy with his friends instead.

So, this evening I went to eat lunch (at 4.00pm) at Restaurant TTDI. While waiting for the food, I texted Acap saying that I'm at the Sepang Circuit. He didn't know that I didn't went to the circuit. I forgot to tell him that I'm not going. I was about to text him saying that I didn't go there but I turned it into a prank instead. I told him that I was with Ayie there. And I also told him that I took a picture with Ana Ivanovic and Ayie saw Adriana Lima there. He fell for all of it. LOLXD Layan giler prank Acap. The prank goes on until the next day.

-To be continued-

To Syrrul: Haha. Thanks for the compliment. U mesti past punya JPJ tu. U kan da biasa drive. Gud luk and congrats in advance.

To Fasya: That RM1400 was the Iphone 2G la. Not the 3G. Cheapest 3G yg i pernah tengok RM2200 kat Shah Alam Mall.

To Izura: The US currency was 2.8 last year and at the beginning of this year. But now dah naek balik up to 3.56 if I'm not mistaken. But it's around 3.5 la. But pound da jatuh sampai 5.1.


That's all for now. Later...
-Danial Kaoru-

1 comment:

  1. I tgk dgn Baya lak like 3 days ago on TV. Then naik, then turun balik. WTF!
    Pounds doesn't count much right now for me.

    ReplyDelete